Facebook groups is a great way to connect with other like-minded individuals that share your points of views. They are one of the best ways to grow your blog or business.
1. Facebook Pages are becoming Obsolete!Let's be honest with all these algorithms changing all the time you need something that is never changing and that's Facebook groups! Facebook makes it very difficult for small bloggers to get noticed online by hiding our pages from everyone...sneaky bats! I'll continue to post on my Facebook page sharing Instagram post, tidbits into my life, and blogpost but Facebook groups are where it's at! I'll leave Facebook pages for Advertising!
2. Facebook Groups builds Real Relationships!I've met so many people through Facebook groups! You can get in touch with like minded people that care about you. We help each other, we ask for advice, we support one another and that my friends...is how you network and create real relationships!
3. Collaborations!Yep it's so much easier to collab with other bloggers! A lot of Facebook groups have Collab days where you can ask for collaborations, it's a beautiful thing! No more cold emailing people in the hopes of someone answering back!
4. Learn and Help Others!This is my favorite part of Facebook Groups, you get to ask questions and help others too! If I need advice they are the first one's I go to! If someone is having some trouble I give advice too! Become a person of good reputation in Facebook groups. You'll be looked at as not only a mentor but a Human that needs help too!
5. Generate Traffic and Leads!If you become active enough in these groups, people will want to know you! They will start clicking on your profile, stalking you haha, and friending you to know more about you! If you have something to sale they'll look into it more and maybe even buy it!
6. Get involved!Introduce yourself to the group! Check the Facebook rules and they most likely will allow you to introduce yourself in a thread or on the wall. Many Facebook groups don't allow posting directly on the page in fear of just an overload of self promotion. Which I totally understand it distracts you from really engaging. Good rule of thumb is to not self promote anything just focus on asking and giving advice and helping others! Wait until there are days to self promote. Facebook groups do that to keep down the amount of posting and to also help you get seen as well!
7. Join Group discussions!Whether its the administrator asking questions or others, join in! Answer questions, put in your two cents, be polite and never rude to anyone. Show off your expertise and impress people with what you know!
8. Create a discussion!As you grow and learn new things, share them with others. Give advice, share other cool articles, be inspirational, show your goofy side...seriously have fun! Think of this place as your own little club of like-minded people. If you are feeling left out get involved!
9. Dedicate some time to ParticipateIt's so important to find the time to participate and engage. A good rule of thumb is at least 10 minutes out of your day can be dedicated to Facebook groups all though you can always do more. It mainly depends on how much time you have and how busy you are. Make this your fun time not another job. Just have fun with it!
Guess Whaaaaat! I created a Facebook Group!
Yep that's right I created a Facebook group because I seriously love Facebook Groups! I have been able to find amazing people, gain more traffic, and establish myself as an expert and I want to give others the opportunities to do the same! We are called the ROCKSTAR BLOGGERS BTW!
Who my Facebook Group Caters too!My Facebook group caters to new and older bloggers wanting to know the ins and outs of blogging, how to make money, gain traffic, create a network of like minded people, create products that sell, and become a stand out blogger!
Here's an Overview of what each day looks like but I also come in and tell you about things I'm working on. Share Articles that I come across that will help you succeed and so much more! We are already 70+ Strong!
- Monday Motivation
- Tuesdays Collaboration Day
- Wednesdays Blog Promo
- Thursdays Coaching Session
- Fridays Blog Promo
- Saturdays Social Sharing Day
- Sundays Challenges
Click here to Join my Facebook Group!
Remember to check the rules and get participating!