❤Happy Mothers Day❤

-
Mother's Day is just around the corner, specifically its in 2 more days!!! Did you forget. If you did fear not you have a couple of days left to think of something that would  be perfect for your mom. When I was young I loved making cards for my mom. I remember going outside picking  pretty roses from our rose bush. Now that I think of it I wonder if my mom was ever angry that I stole flowers from our rose bush! I took a week to create the best card and got different items around my room such as beads and buttons to make awesome designs. One time I even made a purse out of pink scrap paper and I had a bead necklace as the handle. Inside of the purse was a letter I wrote to my mom. I was so proud of that card because it came from the heart. Now that I'm older I wonder if she would still go for handcrafted items. The answer I would say is yes! Mothers love you know matter what age you are. And in my case considers us still their little babies. So no matter what you give your mother remember your mother loves anything that comes from the heart whether its roses from your mother's rose bush or a homemade purse!

❤Happy Mothers Day❤

 I made this when I was younger :)

✝Read and Receive it with Boldness✝ "Honor your father and your mother, so that you may live long in the land the LORD your God is giving you." Exodus 20:12

No comments