Are you Safe?

-
"Even when you are chased by those who seek to kill you, your life is safe in the care of the Lord your God, secure in his treasure pouch!"(1Samuel 25:29)

In a world filled with violence from homes to schools its hard to feel safe anymore...right? Maybe you have felt unsafe at times. Perhaps someone left you, betrayed you, died, let you down, or failed to protect you as he or she should have. Now your left with that nagging feeling of feeling insecure and fearful.

Before you can truly become the total person that God designed for you to be, you have to take care of yourself and that INCLUDES staying safe! Staying safe means more that just your body. SHE's have a security system to protect their whole self"body, mind, and soul!

In order for your life to be safe and secure, you don't have to let fear run your life or paralyze you, but also do not throw caution out the window. Learn from your own experiences and from hearing about mistakes of others. Do not allow yourself to be put in dangerous situations or if you are put into a situation like this do not ignore the warning signals! REMEMBER to trust God to keep you safe by letting you know to how to react in a frightening situation.

We have a Holy Bodyguard!
"He led me to a  place of safety' he rescued me because he delights in me" (2 Samuel 22:20)

Need Answers, God has you Covered!
What if I go somewhere unsafe? Psalm 121:8
What if I'm too scared to do anything? John 14:27
What if I feel as if everything in my life is falling apart? Malachi 3:6
What if I don't have a safe place to go? Psalm 46:1
What if I feel too weak to protect  myself? Proverbs 11:14
Do God send people to protect me? Proverbs 11:14

No comments