How is your Lifes Journey?

-
We all need God's guidance and through his word and his holy spirit, we are encouraged to make choices that will lead us in the right direction in our life's journey. Use scripture-based affirmations like the ones below to confess the guiding power of God over your life

Your Word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path!-Psalm 119:105
You help me to guide my affairs with discretion!-Psalm 112:5
My steps are ordered by you, Lord, and I delight in going your way!- Psalm 37:23
You are continually with me; You hold me by my right hand. You will guide me with your counsel, and afterward receive me to glory!- Psalm 73:23-24
Show me Your ways. Teach me your paths. Lord, lead me in your truth and teach me, for you are the God of my salvation and on you I wait all the day!-Psalm 25:4-5

These scriptures is only a small fraction of all the guiding powered scriptures God gives you in the bible. So whenever you feel you are confused and don't know where to turn on your life's journey, you always have a road map to guide you...the bible!

Check out the many more scriptures in the bible also give me some scriptures that you feel guides you in times of frustration and confusion. Share your scriptures with friends and family when they are faced with difficult decisions.

 
Joshua 1:8
Psalm 23:1-3
Psalm 31:3
Psalm 32:8
Proverbs 6:20-23
Proverbs 3:5-6
Proverbs 12:26
Proverbs 16:3
Proverbs 23:19
2 Samuel 22:33
Isaiah 28:29
Isaiah 30:21
Isaiah 48:17
Matthew 15:13-14
Luke 6:40
James 1:5
1 Corinthians 2:16
John 16:13

No comments