PLL Fashion Edition:Aria Montgomery Style

-
Pretty Little Liars has become quite an obsession for me. Wanting to know who the heck is "A" is baffling me tremendously! Not only is the suspense killing me but their fashion is absolutely amazing. I find myself trying to recopy their outfits from recent shows. This past week episode had me on the edge of my seat and the last part had my mouth wide open. So if you haven't seen it well what are you waiting for... http://watchabcfamily.go.com/pretty-little-liars/SH5547476/VDKA0_uhemt9zk/the-guilty-girls-handbook

Today I wanted to share with you a style that I thought was super cute but with a little rocker edge. Im a girl that loves to be girly but sometimes its nice to mix up my fashion with a rocker leather jacket and combat boots. So I thought I would share with you Aria's outfit from last week's episode "A Guilty Girls Handbook"  I absolutely adored! You can get this look at a fab deal if you play your cards right.

Aria's Style
  • Aria loves her leather jackets and combat boots! I feel like this is her signature style since day one but I love how they mixed it up here with a cute pink leather jacket. 
  • Aria's style is very daring and pushes the boundaries from wearing ripped tights to thigh-high knee socks. She pairs outfits with unique touches from studs to  feathers. 
  • Although her style is very dark she doesn't wear just black. She mixes it up with brown, burgundy, gray, plum, etc. 
  • Aria also loves to layer her clothes with different textures and patterns. I think this look below really outlines this style perfectly. 
Aria Montogomery Style: Season 4 Ep. 8


Zara shirt
zara.com


Forever 21 lined jacket
forever21.com


Charlotte russe legging
charlotterusse.com



Silk bracelet
etsy.com


Forever 21 gold jewelry
forever21.com

2 comments

  1. Yes, just another reason to love pretty little liars, the fashion. I love all their outfits.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I love Hannah's style the most!

      Delete