Back to School Tag

-
Back to School Tag!
School is right around the corner and for me its tomorrow! Well in honor of school why not talk about it! I would love to here you answers to some of these questions so please write back to me here :) 
Good luck in School or College this Year!
  1. What grade or year of college are you going into?
Im a freshmen in Nursing School. My major is an LPN (License Practical Nurse)
  1. What are you excited and/or nervous for?
Im very excited about my future knowing that I'll be hopefully getting a job as an LPN in just a year makes me very happy! I'm nervous about how tough it will be and if I will be able to keep up. (But I know that all things are possible through Christ who strengthens me)
  1. What's your favorite part of getting ready for back to school?
When I was in school I used to love getting new clothes (obviously) but now that Im in college although I love me some clothes I guess my favorite part would be getting organized for my classes.
  1. When do you go back to school?
My school starts this Thursday(Aug. 23nd), Only one day away, now Im nervous...
  1. What grade were you in when you first started wearing makeup to school?
  I think I may have started when I was in 7th grade. I remember basing my eyeshadow on what I would wear. I know this was a makeup NO NO but hey I was just getting inspired. I was always a eyeshadow type of girl and I still am I love creating new ideas from magazines and runway looks.
  1. From where or whom do you get inspiration for back to school styles?
I usually get my inspiration based on magazines. I used to love 17 magazine and honestly I still do. They always have the cutest trends to try out!
  1. What are your favorite upcoming back to school/fall trends?
I love a cardigan! You can wear it over anything and it keeps you warm. Im planning on getting a ton.
  1. Where do you like to go shopping for back to school supplies?
Im not a big back to school shopper when it comes to supplies but I can always go cheap with Dollar General school supplies. They have the cutest notebooks and folders!
  1. What are your favorite stores to go back to school shopping?
Target, Forever 21, Charlotte Russe, ugh I could go on but my favorite of all time has got to be good old Good Will! I can get a pile of back to school clothes at the fraction of the cost at any of the other stores.
  1. Will you be carrying a backpack or purse? Which do you prefer?
Backpack, Backpack, Backpack! I got to have this because I carry a lot from tons of books to my laptop. Got to have the Backpack!
  1. What are three non-beauty essentials you carry in your backpack or purse?
PHONE of course got to have the phone! I usually care a MP3 player and Chargers for my phone and laptop. If I didn't have that with me all day well I don't know what I would do!
  1. What are three beauty essentials you carry in your backpack or purse?
A comb because those pesky fly aways get on my nerves lol. Sample Perfume(Got to smell good) CHAPSTICK! I am a chapstick fanatic. Lately Ive been loving EOS chapsticks. They spell good and taste good! 
  1. What is your go to hair product and hairstyle?
I usually don't put anything on my hair but if I do I'll put coconut oil on my hair. It spells so Good and it doesnt way my hair down like other products. My hair is short so I usually go for just the straight look but I want to switch it up with my curly texture too. I really want to embrace my natural texture for once!
  1. What are your go to makeup products and go to makeup look?
Ok I can go all out if I want but sometimes I want my face to breath. So I usually go with a concealer from(Rimmel London), Eyeliner (BH Cosmetics), Mascara(Wet'n'Wild), a cream blush that I made and baby lips chapstick! Im always changing my look...like every day but these are definitely my main go to items. 
  1. What are your go to clothing items? Accessories?
              I can go from 17 magazine chic to just woke and put something on any day of the week. College really isnt about fashion but that does stop me from walking hallways in style. My go to clothing items is a cardigan or jacket because I get super cold in the library. Skinny Jeans is my all time favorite item that ever happened in my opinion. I also have to have a nice pair of Keds. They have different colors and I can pair it with almost anything! Im not a big Accessories girl (Shocking I know) but this year I want to change that up. I want to get scarves and lots of them! You can be in sweats and a tee and rock a scarf and look fabulous!

No comments