Color U Bold nominated for a Liebster Blog Award!!!

-
What incredible feeling to be nominated for a blog award after many post and lots of writers blocks, its a great feeling to know I can empower someone else!

Thanks to  My DD Show by Destiny Hanks  and The love of Beauty by Cella Paz for nominating me. You girls have amazing blogs!
Here are their links: http://myddshow.blogspot.com/ & http://cellapaz.blogspot.com/

So the rules: 
1.You link back to the person who nominated you.
2. You must tell 11 random facts about yourself.
3. Answer the questions that the nominator asked you.
4. Nominate 11 bloggers. (let them know they are nominated)
5. Ask those bloggers 11 original questions.
6. Post the Award on your blog. (Show off your bling)

11 Random Facts about Me!
  1. I love tea! Green tea, black tea, chamomile tea, peppermint tea...I could go on!
  2. I am obsessed with makeup tutorials. I could stay  online for hours looking at makeup tutorials.
  3. I am a hopeless romantic! I love romantic flicks and I love all the princess movies. Who say's fairy tales don't exist! 
  4. I believe that all religions are right to God. I have no reason to judge other people religions.
  5. I have "blond moments"...A LOT!
  6. I stopped putting perms in my hair a 1year and 8months ago...best decision I ever made!
  7. I am a shopaholic. Its true if I have the money I'm going to spend it up!
  8. Speaking of Shopaholics, I love the Goodwill! Most of my clothes have came from there. I'm not ashamed at all!  This girl knows how to shop lol.
  9. I won best dressed when I was in highschool! I guess some things never changed! 
  10. I love to do DIY projects! From furniture to clothes I can do it all. Doesn't mean I'm the best though lol!
  11. I love the 90's sitcoms. Sabrina the Teenage witch, Boy Meets World, Moesha, Kenan and Kel, All That...ugh I love it all! Bring these shows back!

Destiny Hanks Questions!
1. What is your secret obsession?
The Sims!!! Well it may not come to many as a surprise but I just love the Sims! I just love creating different Sims and putting them in outlandish houses and creating an awesome or devastating life for them.
2. Who is your favorite music artist?
I don't have an all time favorite but right now Ariana Grande is my favorite. That girl has some pipes on her!
3. What is your astrological signs?
I'm a Taurus baby!
4. Morning or night?
Night owl for sure. I'm an absolute zombie in the morning(no one needs to see that lol)
5. Favorite childhood cartoon character?
Sponge bob Square pants of course! Who doesn't love that pineapple under the sea :P
6. What is something on your bucket list?
I have to go to New York! To be at fashion week is all I've ever wanted!
7. Super strength or super smart?
Neither I'm super fabulous!
8. Why do you enjoy writing?
I enjoy writing because If I kept everything in my head I would go crazy lol
9.What is your favorite cereal brand?
Lucky Charms all the way! I wish they would make a box with only the marshmallows, I would be in heaven!
10. Who is the last person you talked to?
My dad. We have an amazing bond. I wouldn't have it any other way :)
11. Any silly childhood fears?
I went to the fair when I was little and seen a person with a snake body! I was absolutely scared out of my mind. It didn't help that my dad kept pushing me closer to it! I had bad dreams after that, not a good feeling.

Cella Paz Questions!
1. What is your favorite lipstick of all time, including discontinued?
I'm not really a lipstick girl but I love Wet and Wild lipstick their cheap and if it doesn't match my skin tone I don't feel like I spent to much!
2. What is your favorite foundation?
I actually never owned a foundation, I usually use a BB creme because my skin is not that bad. I'm loving the Rimmel London BB Cream and Olay fresh effects!
3. Who is your favorite Instagram make-up artist?
I have an instagram but never use it hmmm maybe I need to change that!
4. Who is your favorite YouTuber?
My favorite YouTuber is Shane Dawson! His sense of humor is outrageous but I love it!
5. What is your favorite cereal?
Lucky Charms!
6. Who is your style icon?
I have so many style icons I can't choose! My style is ever changing. I can go for classy chic to rocker edge! My favorite lately is Ariana Grande. Her girly style is so adorable!
7. What is your favorite vacation destination?
Hmmm I dont know any place where there is a beach is the perfect vacation destination for me!
8. What is your favorite shampoo/conditioner?
I love Design Essentials for Natural Hair. Its sulfate free which is so much better on the hair.
9. Which makeup brands do you think are over-rated?
MAC products its all I ever here about but its crazy expensive.
10. Which makeup brands do you think don't get enough credit?
Wet & Wild I'm a cheap girl and I love their products!
11. What is your favorite beauty find under $5?
Wet & Wild of course I can get tons of products from lipsticks to eyeshadow pallets for under $5. I love it!

My Questions for You!
Whats your dream home?
What was your favorite singer/band when you was a child?
What was your favorite teacher of all time?
Who is your role model?
When was the last time you redecorated?
Who was the last person you said "I love you" to?
Who is your top 3 favorite YouTubers?
What did you last splurge on(food, clothes, home goods, etc.)?
What makes you different as a person?
Have you found content in loving yourself?
What is your most embarrassing moment ever?

Now time to pay it forward! Here is the awesome bloggers I nominated. Its just a few for now because Im still getting used to this blogging but as time goes on I will be posting more awesome bloggers that deserve so much more recognition :)

Eglii Mazyte blog is all about beauty and fashion, My all time favorite! I tried her heatless curl idea and it worked wonders on my natural hair!
 http://www.egliisbeautyblog.com/ by Eglii Mazyte
 

Frank Tagoe love for God is so apparent in his blog post. If you need help in connecting with God he got you covered!
http://frankculture.blogspot.com/ by Frank Tagoe 

Brittany Morgan has a everyday life blog that brings you into her daily life! Get into the mind of Brittany it could change your life!
http://livingwithbrittany.blogspot.com/ byBrittany Morgan

 

1 comment

  1. I need to try more Wet n Wild! I just tried NYC for the first time...very impressed!

    ReplyDelete