Fill a Heart: Share the Love!

-
Sometimes we need to take a step back out of our self-centered worlds to look around. Look around and see that there are other people out there, out there struggling with life. I was listening to a song earlier and I was reminded of how others have filled my heart just by saying hi, giving me hug, or just a gentle smile. You never know how just one little act of kindness can change someones life. I want to share with you Tori Kelly's song Fill A Heart. I want you to not just read it but let it seek in. Let it seek into your soul because life is more than about "I" and "Me". Life is about "We." Reach out and show others love that they may not be receiving. Life is a daily struggle but one smile can make all the difference. One smile can heal a broken heart! I challenge you to do one act of kindness a day. Show others how love is really suppose to be!

There so many lives
Struggling to find
Just a little bit more
Trying to provide
Barely getting by
Could be right next door

No one should be left alone in the dark
With love, fill a broken heart
I know we can make the world better
If we come together
You gotta believe that

We can change the outcome
If we join in
reach out a hand
All it takes is someone
Stepping forward and make it a stand
you and I, is where it start
You and I can be a part
Feed a soul
Fill a heart
Feed A soul
Fill a Heart

You fell like giving up
Doubts are growing but you
Gotta keep on somehow
Hear the sound of hope
Let everybody know
We have the power to turn this around

No one should be left alone in the dark
With Love, fill a broken heart
I know we can make the world better
If we come together
You gotta believe that

We can change the outcome
If we join in
Reach out a hand
All it takes is someone
Stepping forward and make it a stand
You and I, is where it start
You and I can be a part
Feed a soul
Fill a heart
Feed a soul
Fill a Heart

Hear the sound of hope
Let everybody know
(Let everybody know)

we can change the outcome
If we join in
So reach out a hand
All it takes is someone
Stepping forward so lets make a stand

We can change the outcome
If we join in
And Reach out a hand
All it takes is someone
Stepping forward and make it a stand
You and I, is where it start (Feed a soul, Fill a Heart)
You and I can be a part (Feed a Soul, Fill a Heart)
No need to look very far
Right here is where it start (Feed a soul, Fill a heart)
Feed a soul
Fill a heart

No comments