I Love Summer Tag!

-
  ♡ Summer Tag!
 Summer is coming to close and it's time to go back to school and college. So I thought why not reminiscence about summer one more time before we get back to the hustle and bustle of school work!


What’s your favorite summer nail polish?
  I love to switch up my nail polish every week but lately I've been loving mint colors and bright neon pink colors. They're so cute! 
I created this!

What is your favorite lip color this summer
I love a coral or pink color for summer. I've been really loving the baby lip collection! It gives just a hint of color!

Show us your favorite summer dress.
I love a floral print for summer. It's so girly and I love a twirlable dress!

The cutout in this dress so adorable!


What is your favorite summer accessory?
Shoes! I love these from Keds. I can wear this with shorts and flirty skirts. I can even pair this with dresses. Its so versatile!


What summer trends are you most excited about this year?
 I love  bandaus for the summer. I hope this trend stays for next summer because I really want to wear one! I also love high waisted shorts and cropped tops. So cute!
This just screams Summer!


What is your favorite summer candle?
I dont normally use candles but I'm a sucker for vanilla flavored candle...mmmm!

What is your favorite body spray and perfume?
I love Cherry in the Air by Escada!


What is the weather like where you live in the summer?
Lately its been very humid but usually its very hot but I love hot weather so its fine with me!

What is your favorite thing about the summer?
I love everything about the summer! Summer is the time to be daring in fashion and even in your makeup. 

What are your plans for summer vacation?
I wish I could go on vacation ugh! I really want to go back to the beach. The cool summer breeze by the ocean is so relaxing.

This looks so relaxing!
 

3 comments

  1. Its too bad summer is almost over ): I love baby lips as well :D They smell soo good ;3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! But I dont know what I would do without my baby lips. Those are going with me through the winter :)

      Delete
  2. Just like you I am so sad that summer is coming to a close. I love it and no other season tops it for me.

    As far as summer nail polish I have been on my neon pinks as well as the dull (sorority sister)pinks.

    Candle? Pink Lemonade!!!

    ReplyDelete