Jewelry Storage and DIY Ideas

-
Do you have a ton of Jewelry? 
Don't know where to put all of it?
Are you cramming your necklaces in a small drawer?

If you answered any of these questions with a yes, well I have some solutions for you!

Jewelry is very delicate and should be taken with such care as if you was taking care of a baby (well maybe not that delicate). Anyways I've been wanting to change up my jewelry set up for a while and now me and my mother came up with some easy tips and tricks that will not only look cute but also free up a lot of space for you!

  • My mother has tons of necklaces which can be a big problem when you just store them in a drawer. They get tangled and lost constantly which leads to much frustration on a Sunday morning! So she came up with an awesome way to get to them without the hassle. So you know those robe racks that you can find pretty much anywhere well if you don't honestly use a robe well why not store your necklaces on them!

Isn't this adorable!
  • I had this adorable hand that I bought from the goodwill but I didn't know what to put on it (ironic I know) but I needed some way to put some of my bracelets away that were to bulky so my little "hand" came into mind.You can also pile your rings on the fingers. You can find things like this in Marshals, TJ Maxx, Hobby Lobby, Micheals, the list goes on and on.

I gotta "hand" it to me, this is an awesome idea!
  •  Another idea from my mother, if you have tons of rings but don't know where to put them. Do you have a crystal jar or container with nothing in them? Well here's an idea for you!
Keep you cutest rings on display!

What are some ways you store your own jewelery? Share it in the comments below!

6 comments

  1. I'm trying to think of ways to store my jewellery, I'll be installing closet organizers and want to incorporate it somehow. I'll let you know how it goes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying to think of ways to store my jewellery, I'll be installing closet organizers and want to incorporate it somehow. I'll let you know how it goes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sharing I cant wait to see what you come up with!

      Delete
  3. Such awesome ideas. I know that I have such a hard time with storing my jewelry! I'm going to use some of these tips. Thanks for sharing sweety.

    You have a new follower! :)

    xoxo Ash

    ciaobella0816.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww you are so sweet! Thank you so much Ashley and I hope these tips will help you out.

      Thanks so much for sharing your blog too. You have amazing blog posts I will definitely keep reading your blog!!! Also I liked your FB fan page too :)

      Delete
  4. This is a great idea to organize you accessories and keep them handy. I was searching for articles to buy closet jewelry organizer when i came across your post. Very creative! Keep posting similar stuff. Many thanks once again :)

    ReplyDelete