Start Believing for More!

-
Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen.-Hebrews 11:1

Have you ever started  something  but when you hit a road block in the path you tend to just stay there? We've all been there believing unconditionally until all of a sudden something knocks you down! Boom! You're hit with something you just cant handle or you fill like you cant continue on. Lets take for instance the decision to break a bad habit or lose weight. I'm really bad at this, I'm so excited in the beginning. I'm exercising, I'm eating right. I'm losing the weight its dropping like crazy and then here comes the plateau. That's the last 10lbs but its so difficult to come off. I stop at this point and forget about how excited I was to lose the weight and become a better me! I feel like I'm good right here. I can fit into practically anything I want, so I stop all the dieting and excising. I just quit! Sometimes we get to comfortable where we are that we forget about the goal that we set out for! Where we are may not be a bad place, but we know it's not where we supposed to be. We're not stretching our faith. We're not pursuing the excellence that God has placed in our hearts.

We need to get back to believing for more. We have got to get out of our comfort zone and continue to dream bigger and bolder!  Don't be satisfied with the mediocre things instead press onward to what God believes is greater than you ever imagined. You are made for more than just good enough! Do not stop when things get to difficult. Don't say to yourself "Oh, this is a fine place to stop. Life is good, I can deal with this." NO! Instead say "I can't settle for just anything, things may be difficult, but I am more than a conqueror. I can do ALL things through Christ who strengthens me." Keep pursuing God's greatness for your life. You are meant for more than just what the fleshly mind wants. Your spirit says you can do more than what you think. Its so easy to become negative and defeated but its also so easy to become positive and self-assured believing in things that are hoped for!

Focus on the goal, write it down, strive for it, and never give up. Reach your full potential in God.
Enlarge your vision today!

No comments