Unconditional Faith:How is your faith?

-
Never underestimate the power of faith!
Faith can bring you out of the toughest situations.
Faith can lead you into your dreams. 
Faith will take you higher than you ever imagined.

Have you ever looked at your life and wondered "where in the world am I going," "what in the world am I doing with my life?"
I've asked these questions far to often in my 22 years of living. But I believe that this is something we are going to be asking ourselves for a long time possibly for as long as we live! We may get scare, nervous about tomorrow, fearing the dangers ahead of us but that's the time where you just have to lean on the Lord. The Lord will take you through somethings BUT he will bring you out of those things! Believing in God, believing that the future looks bright, believing that the pain, depression, the sickness will end, You have to walk through it with faith.

You have to have a certain kind of faith. You cant have temporary faith. Temporary faith is faith that last only but a short time. It is fleeting. For example faith that you believe God is going to pull you out of a financial situation. Yes we all have that type of faith but what happens after God blesses you through that is whats going to really matter. Will you go back to you old unfaithful self. That feeling of I got what I believed in so I'm done praying constantly, reading my bible religiously, going to church every Wednesday and Sunday and telling people about the goodness of God and how he's going to bring you out of your situation. Yes we have all been there. We forget about God the moment we get our blessing.

 The faith you need is unconditional faith, faith that says that no matter what, I'm staying by God's side. I'm not going to leave his side after he blesses me. NO! I'm going to stick by God through the Good and the Bad. We have all heard the scripture "I tell you the truth, if you had faith even as small as a mustard seed, you could say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it would move. Nothing would be impossible." (Matthew 17:20) I love this scripture because this is what you call unconditional faith. Faith is believing that that mountain can move and you truly believe in you heart of hearts that it will, well that's the type of faith we need. You can have faith for the little things but can you have faith for the bigger things. The things that are so unreachable. For example the need of a home for your family but you have barely no money to make it from week to week. What about that devastating diagnosis that seems impossible to treat. Will You have faith then? Will you throw in the towel and say you give up, there is nothing more to be done. NO! Unconditional faith is faith to the end! Whether the outcome is good or bad, you still have a reward coming your way. Whether its here on earth or with the great Father in heaven. Your faith will ALWAYS be rewarded. Believe and Receive this TODAY, not tomorrow, not when you are in a bad situation but RIGHT NOW! 


I wanted to do a blog post about Breast Cancer for the Breast Cancer Awareness Month but I just didn't know what to do. I've never endured such a journey. But as I was typing this blog post not really knowing where I was going with it, I realized God was helping me out. Women and Men deal with this devastating disease. I've heard so many people whose mother or sister has had it or have it now. I couldn't imagine how I would cope with someone I knew dealing with this or even know what to tell them. BUT I do know one thing and that's My God! My God will supply all of our needs. So if you have anyone who is going through this please do not keep silent, talk to them and if they believe in Jesus/God, or just have a listening ear tell them about Unconditional Faith! Let them not give up on life, tell them to keep pushing toward the end. Because their will be an end and either way its going to be good! God knows the plan for our lives better than we do and he knows what is best for us. He gives the toughest people the most tribulations because he knows that you have that unconditional faith stored in side of  you! YOU REALLY DO! Be brave, fight hard, and if nothing else have that faith as small as a mustard seed because with that nothing is too impossible!




2 comments

  1. This was a really amazing post. Thank you for sharing it. It was thoughtful and very genuine and real....and gave each of us something to think about. Blessed love upon you, sister.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much when I do post articles like this I always try to allow God to speak through me! Be blessed!

      Delete