A Day to Remember

-
Do you remember anything special that happen to you a week ago, or a month ago today? What can you do to make today memorable, a day you can look back over and fond over a year from now?
       
      The week before Halloween I was ask to come to the city to do a Halloween look for a costume event. I was so ecstatic to be able to do something that I loved to do and something that I had a great passion for. The days leading up to that event I practiced and practiced till I got my technique perfect. I practiced on myself and on people around me to get everything right. I wanted that person to be incredibly amazed by the transformation.  The night before I prepared all my makeup, cleaned all my brushes, and disinfected anything I thought may be contaminated. After I was done I sat on the side of my bed and looked at everything. I smiled the biggest smile knowing that I was going to do something great the next day. Of course I had my doubts, thoughts of negativity streamed greatly in my mind but that's when I had to call on the Lord. I began to pray asking God for peace and reassurance. God immediately without ceasing began bringing positive thoughts into my mind. God created me a vessel for his work and that included spreading the beauty of artwork and makeup to the world. I know God did not place this love of beauty into my heart for no reason. God placed in my heart that night that he did not give me this opportunity for no reason, that there was a reason for this and beyond all a reason to continue following the dreams he placed into my heart. I slept peacefully that night knowing that I was doing God's purpose for my life.

        That purpose was fulfilled that very next day. It took 3 hours to complete the overall look and I had extra time to spare by creating dimension and shadows around different areas of her body. My client was in absolute awe of the final creation. I was so happy she was happy! She got so many complements and even had pictures taken of her. The joy I felt of people enjoying my art was unbelievable. I knew this was what I wanted to do with my life. Although God is carrying me on different path right now such as nursing school I know God has a plan for it all. I'm excited to do what God has for me.

      This day is an entirely new day in your life. You have the opportunity to live it in such a way that it will make a positive difference for years to come. You can live this day forever thankful because you dreamed a bigger dream for yourself, you fulfilled a great goal in your life, or you did something simple as reconnecting with an old friend.  Whatever it may be make it one to remember!





can you do Do you remember anything special that you did exactly one week ago, or one month ago today? What can you do today that will make today a day to fondly remember for a long time to come?
This day is an entire day of your life. You have the opportunity to live this day in such a way that it will make a positive difference for years to come.
You can express your love in a new and unique way. You can begin an ambitious project that you’ve been meaning to start for a long time.
You could take the time and make the effort to learn a new skill that will add value to every day of your life. You could visit a place you’ve never been to before, or re-connect with an old and dear friend.
You can thoughtfully re-commit yourself to your highest priorities. And then you can take real, effective action that will bring those priorities to life.
You can live this day in such a way that you’ll be forever thankful for what you’ve made of it. Get started now, and make it one to remember.

Read more at http://greatday.com/#TUy35L5ozr68UtME.99
Do you remember anything special that you did exactly one week ago, or one month ago today? What can you do today that will make today a day to fondly remember for a long time to come?
This day is an entire day of your life. You have the opportunity to live this day in such a way that it will make a positive difference for years to come.
You can express your love in a new and unique way. You can begin an ambitious project that you’ve been meaning to start for a long time.
You could take the time and make the effort to learn a new skill that will add value to every day of your life. You could visit a place you’ve never been to before, or re-connect with an old and dear friend.
You can thoughtfully re-commit yourself to your highest priorities. And then you can take real, effective action that will bring those priorities to life.
You can live this day in such a way that you’ll be forever thankful for what you’ve made of it. Get started now, and make it one to remember.

Read more at http://greatday.com/#TUy35L5ozr68UtME.99
hDo you remember anything special that you did exactly one week ago, or one month ago today? What can you do today that will make today a day to fondly remember for a long time to come?
This day is an entire day of your life. You have the opportunity to live this day in such a way that it will make a positive difference for years to come.
You can express your love in a new and unique way. You can begin an ambitious project that you’ve been meaning to start for a long time.
You could take the time and make the effort to learn a new skill that will add value to every day of your life. You could visit a place you’ve never been to before, or re-connect with an old and dear friend.
You can thoughtfully re-commit yourself to your highest priorities. And then you can take real, effective action that will bring those priorities to life.
You can live this day in such a way that you’ll be forever thankful for what you’ve made of it. Get started now, and make it one to remember.

Read more at http://greatday.com/#TUy35L5ozr68UtME.99
Do you remember anything special that you did exactly one week ago, or one month ago today? What can you do today that will make today a day to fondly remember for a long time to come?
This day is an entire day of your life. You have the opportunity to live this day in such a way that it will make a positive difference for years to come.
You can express your love in a new and unique way. You can begin an ambitious project that you’ve been meaning to start for a long time.
You could take the time and make the effort to learn a new skill that will add value to every day of your life. You could visit a place you’ve never been to before, or re-connect with an old and dear friend.
You can thoughtfully re-commit yourself to your highest priorities. And then you can take real, effective action that will bring those priorities to life.
You can live this day in such a way that you’ll be forever thankful for what you’ve made of it. Get started now, and make it one to remember.

Read more at http://greatday.com/#TUy35L5ozr68UtME.99

No comments