Sweater Weather Tag!!!

-

Fall is an awesome time to really snuggle up and get cozy with your favorite candles, your favorite hot beverage, and some snuggly boots. All you need is a nice fire place to keep you nice and warm. Today I wanted to share with you some things that I love about fall. So kick back, get cozy, and start feeling the fall fever! 


QUESTION 1
-Favourite candle scent?

Mmmm pumkin has to be my favorite scent. Just thinking about it makes me want to light one up!
Get it here!

QUESTION 2
-Coffee, tea or hot chocolate?

Hmmm I'm definitely a hot chocolate kinda girl add a whole bunch of marshmallows and I'm happy girl!
Source

QUESTION 3
-Which makeup trend do you prefer: winged eye liner or dark lips?

I'm loving a Winged eye at the moment! It really makes your eyes pop!

QUESTION 4
-Hats or scarves?

I need a scarf for those really chilly days, I'm loving the infinity scarves, they are so cute!


QUESTION 5
-Favorite fall nail polish?

I love a dark red nail polish. Its so classic!

QUESTION 6
-Skinny jeans or leggings?
Skinny Jeans all the way. Where I live its way to cold to wear leggings but that doesn't stop me from trying ;)

QUESTION 7
-Boots or uggs?
I'm a boots girl. I love my black knee high boots I've worn them for over 4 years and still cant get enough.

 QUESTION 8
Do  you switch up my makeup Routine for the season?
Yes I think I where more makeup haha. During the summer months I keep everything simple and just show off my fashion. When fall and winter get here I'm all about the makeup looks!

QUESTION 9
What is the Fall Weather like where you live?
Its Sooooo bipolar right now its warm, no hot, then out of no where its really cold!

QUESTION 10
My Favorite Thing about Fall?
I've always loved the way the leaves changed colors. Their all so beautiful especially in the country...nothing else like it?
Source

In the comments below!
Tell me what is your favorite thing about Fall?

No comments