Embrace Yourself Through Fashion!

-
We all have a personality but many of us do not know how to express it through our clothing. You It's time to let your boldness shine through!
can be the most vibrant, energetic person but because you don't think you are fashionable you tend to stick with boring blacks and browns. Its time for you to embrace your fashionable side, even if you think you don't have one I'm here to say you do!

I believe I'm a great example of how your real personality can really shine through. All my life I have been extremely shy, afraid to be who I wanted to be but over time through clothing it allowed me to be who I wanted to be. One day I could be extremely sophisticated and then the next have a grudgy style. I love fashion! As I grow my fashion is evolving becoming more classic but with just enough pop of color. This is my style now and I learned that my personality is shining through. I'm a quiet person that likes to speak when spoken to and when I have something to say I say it. But I also have a quirky side, that's where the pop of color comes from, when you get to know me you see my craziness! I love to bring that out through my clothes. Don't you want your personality to shine through too!

Here are some tips to let your Personality Shine through!

  • Don't be afraid to be different! If you like a particular style go for it, mix the old with the new. This is your style you do what you want!
  • Accessorizing can be your best friend, especially if you dont know where to start. If you love a specific necklace get it and pair it with a dress that you also love. Dont break the bank to get your personal style.
  • Shoes can really amp up your style! Shoes are personalities all in itself! So if you love a pair of super high heels with spikes coming out rock them girl!
  • If you can't find what your looking for in stores, make it yourself! A thread and needle can become your best friend.
  • Your style will continue to grow so don't ever get stuck in just one fashion! Fashion is  forever changing so never just get stuck in one fashion trend. Make your own trend!
  • Wear what you feel good in! Never think you have to look a certain way for anyone. 
Your style is who you are as a person. Don't be afraid of fashion because fashion is who you are and you shouldn't be afraid of who you are, right!


No comments