Monday Motivation: God's Favor

-
"I was hungry, you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty, you gave me a drink, I was homeless, you gave me shelter, I needed clothes, you gave me clothing, I was sick and you took care of me..."
Matthew 25:35 -36

God's favor is so easy to attain if you believe in his words. He does not make getting his favor difficult because he wants you to have it! Favor is yours and you should be expecting blessings over your life, you should expect good things to follow you where you, and you should expect doors to open for you. You must declare God's favor even in the toughest of times. You can not give up on that! You must keep the faith and keep striving for favor. 

You must learn to declare God's favor everywhere you go. I encourage you to expect good things to "The Lord is my portion I have promised to keep your words. I sought your favor with all my heart; be gracious to me according to your word"- Psalm 119:57-58. Because he is your father he wants you to have the best in life and sometimes he may refuse to grant you something but do not look at that as a punishment. He has a great plan and a great purpose for your life stay favor-minded and you will begin to see the goodness everyday of your life whether its big or small. Don't take for granted the small things God does in your life. Simply thank him for taking the time out to give you favor...to bless you.
come to you today. It may be as simple as getting a parking spot or as big as getting the call that you are cancer free! Trust in the true words of God, meditate on his words, and act in faith knowing things are going to work out for your good.

"When you are living favor-minded,God's blessings seem to chase you down and overtake you."
Joel Osteen

I challenge you: This week I want you to wake up in the morning and say "Thank you Father that I have your favor over my life, that wherever I go your goodness and mercy are following me. You are opening up doors for me." Now go out in confidence, be humble, and act knowing that you are crowned with God's favor. God has great things in store for you and he wants to give it to you but you have got to have faith!

No comments