Monday Motivation: Trusting God

-
Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead. I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus-Philippians 3:13-14

Has your faith ever been shaken? I know mine have plenty of times. You pray and you pray but God doesn't answer you...or so you think. I have had struggles in my life and  I question God. Why are you doing this to me, I say or why don't I have it as easy as this or that person. I find myself comparing myself to others because they seem as if they have it all together. I have come to the realization that God did not put me here on this Earth to be like anyone else but ME! I go through the things I go through because he knows I am strong and that my purpose here on this Earth is greater than what my situation is right now. Today I want you to believe in yourself and know that you are more than a conqueror through Christ who strengthens you. 

Trusting is so hard sometimes. You wonder why things are not going your way even after you pray. I found myself crying asking God please make a way for me. I begged God, pleading with him everyday for deliverance. Only to be pushed even more down. Then God showed me what his purpose was for my suffering. At first I was mad at God, almost to the point of hate. I didn't no my suffering was just a part of his plan. We have been chosen for an amazing purpose! A will that no other could possibly handle. Keep PRESSING toward what is ahead never looking back on the past. All the hurt, sadness, and pain is in your past now its time to push heavenward in Christ Jesus.

I challenge you: When you are feeling down and feel like things are just not going your way, I encourage to read this scripture  Philippians 3:12-14. Write it down and carry it wherever you go. God does not allow pain into your life for no reason. He has a plan for it all. Trust him!

2 comments