Naturally Pretty-Miley Cyrus's Pre-Grammy Look

-

Miley Cyrus was recently seen at the Pre-Grammy Parties but I couldn't help but notice how pretty and natural her makeup looked. She is known for her natural looking makeup and bold red lips but this romantic look made me fall in love! This look is so easy to recreate and you don't need a professional makeup artist to create it!

What You'll Need:

BB Cream 
A tinted moisturize is perfect for those days when you don't want to go all out just to have a      flawless face. I love my Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream! It gives just enough coverage but not too much!
Mascara 
A volumizing mascara is perfect for this look. Although Miley has naturally long lashes (lucky girl) we can still get those long lashes. Use a eye curler before and after for maximum volume. Coat both top and bottom lashes. I love Rimmel London's Glam Eyes! It really lifts my eyes to the max!
Blush 
A pink rose blush is great but using a cream blush really makes it look natural. I'm loving the new Maybelline Glaze in Pinch  o Pink blush! Put it on the apples of your cheeks and blend girls!
Tinted Lip Balm 
 A lip tint is perfect for the girls with naturally pink lips so I love the Neutrogena revitalizing tinted lip balm in soft caramel. With girls with darker skin tones like myself try a vibrant pink tent such as Neutrogena Revitalizing tinted lip balm in Petal Glow.

 "You are altogether beautiful, my love; there is no flaw in you."
Song of Solomon 4:7  

No comments