Girl Power Tag: The Movement

-
 Seventeen Magazine launched a new movement and this time its for Girl Power! I really love this movement! Seventeen has always knows how to help girls love themselves. For many years and even now I still get super excited to buy their issues at the first of the month. This months edition really has me excited! Lets get into these question!

1.What does girl power mean to you?
Girl Power for me means having the determination, the confidence, the boldness to do what you want! Having that fearless attitude and saying "I don't know what I'm doing right now but that doesn't matter I'm doing it anyway!"

2.What’s the best advice you can give to girls who want to be powerful?
Never give up on your dreams. Your dreams may seem so far away that you think you will never reach them but I'm telling you, you will not be satisfied until you reach them!

 3.If you could have one super power, what would it be and how would you use it?
 My super power would be to speak any kind a language flawlessly. I want to reach the entire world with my message to tell others that you can be bold, you can love yourself, you can know the amazing God that I know that has taught and continually teaching me how to  love others and myself, how to have confidence, how to be fearless, and more!

4.Why is it important to have power girls as role models?
 Having a role model is so important in this day and age. In society we see women hurting other women, calling each other out of each others names whether its good or bad, or showing our bodies because its what men want. NO! We need to learn to respect ourselves, love ourselves, and love other women as we love ourselves. Lets start lifting each other up instead of tearing each other down!

5.What other young women do you think are powerful and why?
Michelle Phan is the one woman that I look up to the most based on her love for beauty and helping others. When I look at her I see a go-getter. Someones who's fearless and I'm sure she was really nervous starting up her own makeup line but she did it and she continues to show her fearless attitude to the world.
"Success comes in cans not cants"Michelle Phan

I Challenge You! 
Do this tag, I want to hear what girl power means to you! If you have a blog share it on your blog and tag others. And if you don't leave your answers in the comments below. I want to hear from all of you even men! Lets Spread Girl Power!



No comments