The Gift of Easter

-
Me and my family had an amazing Easter! My brother came by to spend some much needed time with
Delicious! 
us, which is always a plus on any holiday. We ate amazing food and played awesome games. Me and my brothers took it back to the old days. We played volleyball, badminton, flip toss, throw 'n' stick (by the way I never thought that was a game lol), and we even had kites (Thank God for the wind). An absolute fantastic time with people that I loved. And as I looked back over this Easter, I was just so thankful to God because without his undeniable sacrifice, I do not believe this would have been possible...let me explain ;)
I made this cake!
Kite flying with my Brother!

Although I spent the day with my family I never forgot about the meaning of this day. Its not about eating, playing child 'like' games, or even spending time with family. Jesus is the reason for this season. For those that believe in Jesus and his resurrection, you know the story. You
know his great dedication to "Not my will but your will be done." You know about the crucifixion, the beating, the slander that was shown to a man that sacrificed his whole life for theirs...the main ones who was hurting him. He was not only giving up his life for theirs but also for ours...yep that means you too! He didn't know about what would happen after he died, he only believed in the words of God...that he will rise after 3 days. The resurrection was not for him but for others to know that he is the Son of God. Although little people saw him that day, the ones that did made sure that you would never forget the greatest man to ever live...Jesus!

"God so loved the world that He gave His one and only Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life"
John 3:16

The gift Jesus left us, lasts  a lifetime and beyond!
Because of God's great sacrifice of his son we now have eternal life. Those that believe in him and his sacrifice, may not perish but live eternally with the love of Jesus Christ forever!


"Jesus rose from the dead and now he lives in heaven with God. He offers us the gift of eternal life-living forever with Jesus in heaven if we accept him as our Lord and Savior!"

This one is for those want to believe and want to be saved!
  • Have you  been wanting to give your life to Christ?
  • Do you feel like you do believe in his life and his resurrection?
  • Do you feel like there is something more to life that involves a greater power?
  • Are you in awe of Jesus and want to know more? 

If the answer to these questions are yes...keep reading ;)

The prayer below, you see all the time. You may even skip it, if you see it so many times but if you feel drawn to this prayer say it! Dont hesitate! It takes just a few minutes to change your life. 

 "Lord Jesus, I believe you are the Son of God. Thank you for dying on the cross for my sins.  Please forgive my sins and give me the gift of eternal life.  I ask you in to my life and heart to be my Lord and Savior. I want to serve you always." 

If you said this prayer Im not saying life will get easier but knowing the love of Christ is within you, I believe it will make life a little more easier to handle. Giving my life to christ at such a young age, I didn't quite know what it all meant, but something I did know was that I felt a love that was insurmountable. A love that would get me through all my struggles as I grew older. I felt a love that no one has ever given to me, not even my family. This love was beyond the realm of our world. I hope that one day you feel the same love that I cherish mostly...God's love!

Happy (Belated) Easter Everyone!







No comments