Candyland Inspired Makeup Look

-
Yum!
I get inspired a lot in the weirdest ways. Like the other day I was browsing Seventeen magazine (yes I still read it haha) and I came accross the beauty section. Normally I'll look at the gorgeous makeup looks but not this time. My eye went instantly to a piece of candy...yes I got inspired by a giant lollipop!   

I love practicing with makeup and really honing in on my skills. Blending is key with this look as well as having a good steady hand and patience with gel eyeliner or liquid eyeliner. Anyone who likes bold looks will enjoy this colorful pastel inspired look. 

This spring pastel colors are definitely in so I had to jump on board! For me this could be a look you could wear to a special event (prom anyone?) or if you're like me and like to wear bold colors everyday, all day you can make this a day look! You can wear false eyelashes if you want but I didn't want it to be too dramatic so here's the finish look!




Not too bold, but bold ENOUGH!
Thinking about that lollipop :P

Whats on my Face!
Foundation: L'Oreal TrueMatch 


Eyes
  •  I used a white eyeliner pencil to fill in my eye lid, this will help make the colors POP!

Eye Shadow: A Pink Eyeshadow(Inner Corner and Brow Bone) &
  • Light Purple
  • Med/Dark Purple-Transitions the different purples together
  • Light Blue- I also used this on my lower lid
  • Med/Dark Blue-transitions the different blues together
  • Matte Brown Eyeshadow-Transition Color in the crease, blend!!!
Gel Eyeliner: Wet n Wild Fergie Creme Liner (Black)

 Lips
LipStick: 66 Color Lip Gloss Palette I used a combination of different pinks to get my perfect shade, you can do the same (We all have a creatives side ladies, you can do it!)


This isn't a tutorial but its just an idea for you! 
I want you to come up with your own eye look inspired by this. Just like I was inspired by that giant lollipop! We are bold divas that can make anything look FABULOUS! 
Show the world what you can do!



2 comments

  1. Looks yummy!
    xx
    http://www.redalicerao.com/2014/05/sephora-artist-color-box-makeup-palette.html

    ReplyDelete