People, Get Your Mind Right!

-

I have my days where I wonder if I'll ever get over this hump in my life where things aren't going according to my plan. I pray asking God to just let me see the light at the end of the tunnel...help me to make it through. I know the things that God has set out in front of me and even the things I can't see but he knows.

Dream of success and not failure. 

Dreams of prosperity and not disparity. Dreams of happiness and not sadness. Some days I have my doubts, doubts that my dreams won't come true. A still silent voice brings me back to reality "As long as you can't imagine it, as long as you can't see it, it will not happen." If I keep allowing the doubts from my past and the fears of my future hold me back I will never reach my dreams.



Stop letting your doubts hold you back from your bright future!
Take back your mind and find your happiness,
Take back your mind and find your success,
Take back your mind and find freedom!

We are our own worst enemy! We allow the negative thoughts to control our every movement. We need to learn to take back our mind. Once we allow positive thoughts to take over our mind and our action then there will be no stopping us! But it's not easy, it takes time and that's what we have to realize. We need to constantly strengthen ourselves daily. Pray daily, Meditate on the truth not the lies, walk in boldness not in fear. Speak optimistically and not pessimistically. We are at war with our own mind so we need to act like it! Put on the whole armor that God has laid out in front of us. 

"Stand firm then, with the belt of truth buckled around your waist, with the breastplate of righteousness in place, and with your feet fitted with the readiness that comes from the gospel of peace. In addition to all this, take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. Take the helmet of salvation and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God."
Ephesians 6 14-17

My prayer for you is that you find peace, happiness, and success in everything that you do! You deserve it and God wants to give it to you. Allow the positive thoughts to overflow in your mind. Believe nothing but the best! Don't allow the doubts that creep into your mind, make you feel less than. You are so much more than what you think. God wants to give you "far and beyond favor". Receive it and don't let it slip away from you.







No comments