A Prayer to Face Your Fears: How Color U Bold Began!

-
 So I usually post a Motivational Post on Monday's (have anyone noticed that) but unfortunately I didn't get around to doing that, you know with work and such...ahh if I could only blog all day! Moving forward, I was scrolling down my Facebook page last night and was instantly drawn to a post by Joyce Meyer. If you don't know her, she is a fireball of a preacher, telling it like it is. You all should watch her sometimes! She's been through a lot but she came through on top! As I was reading this post it reminding me of how Color U Bold came to be, and why I named it this in the first place. 

Before I even knew I was going to start my very own blog let alone publicize it to the world, I was prayed over by one of my friends she expressed the need for me to be bold. I believe that was God speaking through her! I didn't understand it at first but now I understand. The word BOLD stuck in my head for a long time but I, as a very timid young girl, never thought it would be possible until God sent my friend to speak over my life.

As she spoke over my life I was transformed! Now get this, I was not transformed at that very moment and even now I'm still being transformed but just that simple prayer started a growth spurt in me that was never their before. This was why Color U Bold was created! To transform you little by little from the inside, out!

Begin a new transformation today, become bold, walking in the face of fear, never letting fear hold you back from all that God has for you! Say this simple prayer, believe with your whole heart, and if you ever start to fear just remember this prayer or at least half of it ;)

A Prayer to Face Your Fears

 Lord, help me to be courageous and to have holy boldness
Help me to know how much You love "me, because perfect love (Your love for me) will cast out all fear. And help me to be strong and courageous in my everyday life so I can be a vessel to inspire others to be bold as well. Boldness is action in the face of fear, so I press forward with boldness into everything You have for me, and will not allow fear to rob me of any of the blessings that You want to give me. In Jesus' name, Amen."-Joyce Meyer


No comments