Monday Motivation: The War We Fight

-
Last night while I was watching Once Upon a Time I got major inspiration...yes I got inspiration from a fairy tale inspired show! I don't want to spoil the show for all of you Once Upon a Time Lovers out there so I want say much...but gifs can't hurt right! Anyways I had to write what I was feeling down and soooo here goes nothing...

"It was an impossible fight but I had to fight"

This one line from the show stuck with me all night long. So many times the things we deal with can really bring us down. It can disrupt our life and put us in a standstill. Imagine being on the battle field, so many things coming at you, , people, swords, guns, whatever it may be! Are you gonna just stand there? Are you gonna run? Which way will you run, toward the fight or away from it? Now put this same situation into what you are going through right now. What are you going to do?

It may seem easy to just run away from your problems, try to tune it out and act as though its not there but is it really helping you? Its time to face your problems head on...in the most difficult fight of your life!
God will never ask you to do something or put something on you and not give you ability to do it whatever test your facing you have the grace to pass it!

Put your all into fighting the attacks of your mind, fighting the attacks from others, or even fighting the attacks from your own body. Don't give up on yourself! These very moments you will be able to look back on and say I'm a conqueror, I'm a victor, there is nothing too impossible for me! I mean look at where Prince Charming was and is now! What you need to do is start praying, start believing, start having extreme faith even when you think its too impossible or the doctor says you'll never be well! NO, don't believe it, believe the word that God spoke over your life. God put dreams into your heart go out and fulfill them! You may get attack in every way possible but keep pushing God has some great things in store for those who fight the fight! Believe for favor over your life. Believe that opportunities are opening up for you. Believe healing is all over you! Believe!

"There are always going to be people in the world that want you to give up. Don’t make their jobs any easier."

4 comments

  1. Very inspiring post...sometimes you need to remind yourself that life is a series of battles and if you fight well, you will win!

    www.Anemistyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and you are so right! We are victorious!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you and I hope that you find encouragement in this post to keep on fighting ;)

      Delete