Taylor Swift Shake it Off: Im Lovin it!

-
 Today is the 1st day of October, WHAT! Time is going so fast next thing you know it will be December!
 (I'm not ready*Spongebobs voice*)

"Hey, hey, hey

Just think while you've been getting down and out about the liars and the dirty, dirty cheats of the world,
You could've been getting down to this sick beat."
Taylor Swift



 I wanted to share with you today something that I'm loving at the moment...
Taylor Swifts Shake IT Off! 

Am I the only one that tried to do this haha!
Source
Not only do I love this song but I'm in love with the video. From her awkward dance moves to crazy booty shaking moves, the whole video is Awesomeness. But behind the video is the amazing lyrics that you just have to listen to! The lyrics speak to me beyond anything else. When I first heard this song, I was going through a lot and this song absolutely removed all the negative thinking. It also made me dance...awkwardly in my own sense. I had to learn to shake it off...shake off the negativity. This song applies to anyone going through something. Take a listen, Tell me what ya think!

In the Comments Below
  Also tell me whats your fave song of the moment, I would love to get some new faves myself!


1 comment