This Makeup Bag has saved me so many plastic sandwich bags and lost products haha!!!
My Must haves in a Travel Makeup Bag
- Foundations and blush brushes: Pick 2 good ones that you love! I have 3 brushes: 1 Brush is for my translucent powder and the other foundation brush is for my powder. Then I have a blush brush! All three of mine are from BH Cosmetics here!
- Travel Makeup Brushes: Small brushes always get the job done when you only have a small space! Go for ones with dual ends like BH Cosmetics here and here!
- BB cream or foundation: I love BB creams for when I want to add an extra something, something!
- Powder: Powders are perfect if you want to had little coverage or alot of coverage, it just depends on your preference.
- Concealer: I love to kinds a regular concealer close to my skin color and then a highlighter concealer to really make me look awake!
- Eye-shadow Palettes: I love palettes especially one that comes with a brush, BONUS! You can try diffrent looks, I would say stick to a natural color range to save time though.
- Mascara and Eyelash curlers: One thing I cant live with out! In the mornings I just curl my lashes and then at night I'll put o some mascara for extra volume and length!
- Blush: I always stick to one kind for the whole vacation. I'll love one that has 2-1 a highlighter and a blush like this here!
- Lipstick and Lip Liner: I usually stick to a lip tint but if I want to be fancy I go for lipstick. I love nude lips so I would say bring one of those and then a bolder color like red!
- Eye liner: Another thing I cant live without! Go big and bold or small and timid! You can even pick a diffrent color like in navy blue or purple!
Tips for the perfect Makeup Bag!
- Plan out your makeup looks: Yep just like clothes you need to plan out your makeup looks. Go for simple looks!
- A simple feline flick will save you so much time: Yes I'm obsessed if you need help learning how to do a cat eye click here for 3 easy steps to the perfect feline flick!
- Travel sized makeup brushes and dual ended brushes will save so much space!
- Look for Palettes: Small Palettes of eyeshadow, concealers, or blushes will help you decide what makeup look you want to go for that day!
- When it comes to lipsticks stick to the basics: the perfect nude is so on trend now and it makes you look fab without doing to much!
- Don't stress too much, you are beautiful naturally so rock your natural face for a day too :)