♥ I Heart Fall Tag ♥

-
Today is the 1st day of November! I know I can't believe it either!

I was tagged by Isaya at Remember Her to do the I  Fall Tag! She has great post and great tips to get you through your week so go check her out :)

1. FAVORITE FALL LIP PRODUCT?
I'm loving a simple nude lip like my Jordana Lipstick in Natural or a more pinkish tone like my  Wet'n'Wild Moisturizing lip color in Rico Mauve! It leaves the prettiest lip tint on my lips after it comes off...Love it!

2. FAVORITE FALL NAIL POLISH?
I'm so simple its not even funny! I love a nice black color...I know super boring but if anything I love putting glitter nail polish on as a top coat to really add that extra Ba-BAM to the nails!


3. FAVORITE STARBUCKS FALL DRINK?
Ok I just got onto this Starbucks craze. So far I've tried the Pumpkin Spice Frap and the White Chocolate Mocha. Now these are so delicious I must admit.


4. FAVORITE FALL CANDLE?
 My favorite would have to be the pumpkin smell of my newest candle from Bath and Body Works! Smells so good! I love my Owl pumpkin candle!


5. FAVORITE FALL ACCESSORY?
 I love boots!!! Right Now I'm loving my new combat boots from Forever 21 (I checked something off my fall wishlist from here)


6. HAUNTED HOUSE OR HAUNTED HAYRIDE?
Haunted House all the way plus, ironically so, I've never been on a Haunted Hayride! I live in the country and I've never seen this!!!!

7. FAVORITE HALLOWEEN MOVIE?
Hocus Pocus...I mean I look at this movie every halloween start to finish. I know it's not scary but I love it! Specially the part when they sing "I put a spell on youuuu and nowww your mineeee!" I love that part haha!

8. FAVORITE CANDY TO EAT ON HALLOWEEN?
Mmmm I have so many but I must say the candy corn puts me into a frenzy. Like I can't stop eating those bad boys!

9. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE THING ABOUT FALL?
I love the changing of the leaves. Their so pretty and then they start to fall...so instagram worthy!!! Check out my instagram here!


I tag these lovely bloggers! Go Check them Out :)

In the comments below: Tell me what is your Favorite Halloween Movie?

4 comments

  1. I really enjoyed reading your answers! Great pictures.
    If only I could try Starbucks :(

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwe thanks! Thanks so much for tagging me I had fun writing it! I know maybe one day you will. I don't have a starbucks where I live but in the bigger cities they are everywhere, it's crazy!

      Delete
  2. Love the pictures , your nail varnish looks so cute. Starbucks rule xox

    http://rainbowsandunicorns27.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete