Justice For All!

-
Have you ever felt like everyone was against you, like everywhere you turned people was stabbing you in the back? 

Have you ever felt like you work so hard at work, school, etc. and you still get knocked to steps back?

  If yes, have you ever wanted revenge, payback for your wrong doings?

If you answered yes to any of these questions well let me tell you  revenge is not the way to go!
Let me tell you why! 

We as humans are so quick to seek revenge on  those that hurt us. Take for instance a horrible breakup, you want so badly to get them back the way they hurt you. Or how about when your boss continues to promote less than adequate people before you, knowing you are highly qualified. We are so quick to get upset and start having a "poor ole me" attitude. I know I had that mentality just a day ago! I felt as though I work so hard and yet I still receive less hours than a certain particular group. I was down and out and its OK to be that way...for a second. Then I had to jump out of that, I had to start pronouncing God as my victor. The negative part of me wanted to seek revenge, call in sick, work less as hard. But the positive side of me told me I am better than that...my God was bigger than this. Before I knew it I had an extra day to work and I got a tip the very next day! You see how God rewards the one who sustains the test!

Trust God to bring about the justice in your life!

God has promised if we will put our trust in him, he will pay us back for all the unfair things that have happened to us. Don't believe me just read Isaiah 61:7-9. When those doubts and thoughts of revenge begin to creep into your mind call on God the true victor. He knows just how to fight our battles. He is closely watching your situation, and He is saying he is going to pay you back. Ladies and Gents when God pays you back, He always pays back in Great Abundance! Just watch and see!

“For I, the Lord, love justice; I hate robbery and wrongdoing.
In my faithfulness I will reward my people and make an everlasting covenant with them."
Isaiah 61:8


Source:Color U Bold


2 comments

  1. Great post I agree about the revenge thing but I think there's no better revenge than success.
    I am praying to god right now to keep my partner mother well right now she is very sick xox

    http://rainbowsandunicorns27.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are exactly right Marie! Keep your head up and never lose faith. Keep believing in what God says and not what man(doctors) says! I believe she will be healed right here on this earth and no man can change the salvation that is coming her way!

      Delete