Meghan Trainor: Close Your Eyes

-
This month of November I'm all about that Bass well Meghan Trainor anyways!Meghan Trainor puts the bass in your speakers and into your heart! Her soulful sounds lingers with you for days. When I first heard her song, All About that Bass, I was immediately in love not only with the music video or Meghan Trainor but the lyrics! It told women to love their bodies just as it is whether their skinny or curvalicious. I must admit I got a little obsessed with her song. I woke up to it, I had my alarm set for that particular ring tone. I even had it on repeat as I worked tirelessly at my job! I figured ok I'm a little obsessed lets move on...and so I did to Close Your Eyes!

This song is OMG fantastic! It speaks to the world in such high volumes. It makes you think, it makes you feel and Ladies and Gents this is what I look for in music! I have no words, I just want you to listen, listen to the words of this amazing songstress.


"I guess I could waste all my time and my money just trying to look right
But it doesn't change who I am in my heart, if I look like a dime"


♫So I want you to close your eyes
Sing to the world tonight
And show them what's beautiful
I don't care what they think
No, I'm not listening
'Cause I know I'm beautiful
So close your eyes♫


Also Check out my Last Months Music Fave
Taylor Swift: Shake it Off

In the Comments Below:
 Tell me whats your fave song of the moment, I would love to get some new faves myself!

10 comments

  1. I LOVE Meghan Trainor <3 Xx
    Oliviacherylx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know she is the best! Very inspirational in her songs too!

      Delete
  2. Omg I've haven't heard it before, thanks for shearing I love it. I've been loving Resonance by luvBug https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csYUGJLtZnw Is kind of dance and electronic song but it just makes me happy overtime I listen to it and I I just forget about all of the problems for those 2 minutes that it last :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sharing as well. I really like this song and you're right it makes you forget everything for just that moment!

      Delete
  3. I really like Meghan too have you heard dear future husband ? that's the song im obsessing over at the minute :) x

    http://chasingrubieschasingpearl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG Yes I heard that song and I tell you that makes me get up and dance like nobodies business. I was debating between that song or this song to feature haha!

      Delete
  4. Thanks for sharing! I agree that the lyrics are very positive and empowering.
    If you like country, my favorite album is currently Sam Hunt's Montevallo- all the songs have been my favorite! I've also been loving Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran- the music video is beautiful in my opinion :)

    Jenny
    from the desk of j

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sharing as well! I do like country I'll have to check out his album for sure! Ed Sheeran is also a fave of mine and I'm loving that song too and the video :)

      Delete
  5. I love this song, it's so catchy! The fact that the lyrics are empowering is an added bonus x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes its very catchy! I love songs that empower women!!!

      Delete