The Easiest Ways To Give Thanks!

Thanksgiving is Thursday!!! Thanksgiving and Christmas alike is a time of reflection, getting together with family and friends, and really enjoy the company of others. It's a time for baking, cooking, and sweating over the hot stove. Although I wake up every single morning thanking God for another day I love this time of the year because I can just look back over the year and just think about how grateful and thankful I truly am. I want to start this week off with you all feeling thankful. 

What am I thankful for
I wrote a blog post on this here.

 Everyday before I get up I always say a prayer some days it may be longer than others but I always start off first with saying what I am thankful for, "God I thank you that I can see a new day," or "God thank you that today is a beautiful and blessed day all for me!" I give thanks because I truly am happy to be alive. So if that's all you're grateful for...say it! Next I begin thanking God for my family and praying for them. "God I thank you that you woke my family up to see another day." I pray for each and everyone of them individually, being grateful for all that is in existence. This is an instant boost lifter for the day for me. Some may meditate about how grateful they are. Some may write in their journal what they are thankful for. Whatever it is that you can do to give thanks for everything, you do it!

I want to share with you a few things this past week that I am thankful for!

I am so grateful for these people right here. I cant wait to share with you my blessing!!! Let's just say when you expect favor you get favor in return ;)

 Ahhh Im so grateful for my mom. She is my best friend, my confidant, my everything. I love her. I also absolutely loved her outfit and I had to snap a pic!

Oh how I love sunshine! With the temperature going down and winter just around the corner I just love having the warmness of the sun fresh on my skin. I'm so thankful I can just feel the  warmth of the sunshine.


I wanted to share with you 3 little things to be thankful for just like in my other blog post here. It doesn't take much to be thankful. You may be feeling depressed, heartbroken, troubled in anyway but find light in your darkness(Need motivation click here). Find 3 things you are thankful for and meditate on that. Forget the troubles, close your eyes,  think about the goodness of your God, your higher power. You deserve to feel grateful for something!

Be thankful this Thanksgiving...truly thankful!

7 comments

  1. So many reasons to be grateful. Happy Thanksgiving to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes sooo many reasons and Happy Thanksgiving to you too!!!!

      Delete
  2. Aww such a beautiful post I loved it! Happy Thanksgiving! (even though in Spain we don't celebrate Thanksgiving haha)

    xx

    http://isayascorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And happy Thanksgiving to you everyday haha!

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I had Thanksgiving in my country! Fantastic Mom you have here, so much to be thanful for!
    xoxo
    http://pandamone.blogspot.com/2014/11/blue-blood.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank youu, she's amazing!!!! Thanksgiving is an amazing way to just give thanks but I always say give thanks everyday and it will always feel like thanksgiving ;)

      Delete