A Weekend of Thanksgiving!

-
Christmas/Holidays is just around the corner but I hope you all are still giving thanks. I know as thanksgiving ends and its time for that dreaded work week or holiday shopping we tend to forget about giving thanks. I want to reassure you that we must continue giving thanks in all that we do. Got a job that you would rather not be at...well give thanks in knowing that you are able to provide for your family. Dreading exam period...well give thanks in knowing that you have all the knowledge that you need to ace those exams. Worried about giving your children a great Christmas(holiday), don't worry everything will fall into place. In all things be able to look and see the good even in the bad. I know it can be hard at times but believe that your God,Your higher source, will provide everything you need to get YOU through each day...growing more and more each day. Becoming more and more grateful each day for the things that you have and will be receiving.

That's my little word for the day but I also wanted to share with you some fun things I did over my thanksgiving break. I wasn't on social media all day, instagram barely came into my mind...barely. I spent time with family. I ate lots of food, in which I added a couple of lovely pounds, but no worries it was all delicious and that's what counts...right?!? And I did somethings that I've been wanting to do for awhile, photography!

Here's my weekend in Photos!
The sun was trying to come out but decided to stay behind the clouds during the morning!

This is literally all I ate the ENTIRE WEEKEND...MMMM Plus there were so much More to come!

Spent my weekend with these awesome people! My brother and his girlfriend :)

 In the comments below
Tell me what you are thankful during the holiday seasons!


No comments