Gift Guide under $50: Makeup Lovers

-
December is here again! Time for shopping for the ones you love so you know I had to give you some ideas for all your family and friends. Of course I had to start off with the makeup lovers in your life. You know that girl, makeup always on point, eyebrows always on fleek (looking fabulous). You want to give her something that she will love but you're afraid of giving her something that she will never use. First of all let me just say if its makeup...SHE'S GONNA USE IT! Trust me I know ;)

I know you do not want to break the bank so I got you covered for cheaper.
 My Picks range from $6-50. Yes as low as $6!!!!




My Picks
Sephora and BH Cosmetics is one of my top websites that I always get my makeup! Their prices can be really cheap especially BH Cosmetics AND  you can always be sure that its high quality!!!

Starting from the Top
1.Color Festival Blockbuster Palette-  Retails for 49.50! You may be looking at this and saying "REALLY THIS IS NOT CHEAP"  but this set has everything your makeup lover needs to make her face "Beat for the Gods." Not to mention if she is a beginner she can start with a whole array of colors to really see what works for her...Plus it has a makeup tutorial guide...PERFECTION!

2.BH Cosmetics 14 pc Signature Brush Set- Retails for $20.95! This set is so sleek and chic...I had to order a similar set for myself! It comes with everything you need to create the perfect look. I love their brushes!!!!

3.Smashbox Try It Kit- Retails for $19! Smashbox can be quite expensive and you may not know what to get her! I say pick this kit! She can try it all out and if she wants to buy later on...she can! Plus these are travel size so she can take it on the go...WIN WIN!

4. Forever Nude Makeup Palette- Retails for  $9.95! This  palette is for the more subdued girl. The girl that loves makeup but she doesn't like a lot of colors. With neutral colors and pinks this will get her out of her comfort zone but not to much. It comes with eye shadow, lip glosses, blush, and a highlighter!

5. Forever Glam Makeup Palette-  Retails for 6.95! This palette is for the girl that loves a glam look. She can have a smoked out look to a very bold red lip!

6. Kat Von D Star Studded Look- Retails for $20! I absolutely love this! It's great for that perfect classic look! From va va voom lashes, that seductive cat eye, and gorgeous vampy lips! She'll definititly love this gift!

7.BH Cosmetics 10 piece Deluxe Brush Set-  Retails for  19.95! You can never have to many brushes. This set is great for traveling whether she just needs it in her purse for on the go or traveling on vacation. She won't lose these babies with this sleek pouch either!

8.Sephora Favorites Give me Some Lip- Retails for $20! For all your lip loving girls out their this comes with 6 different sample size lip products. From lipstick, lip lacquer, to lip glosses she will be in lip heaven trying on all of these cuties!


Bonus Pick
Ok I gave you all the makeup she will ever need but I wanted to do an extra bonus because hint hint this is something I need in my life and so will your makeup lover!!!

This book is everything and more! When I found out she was coming out with this book my heart literally skipped a beat! This retails on amazon for ONLY $13.80!
If you do not get anything else just give her this....She will love you forever, and a day ;)
Source

I hope you all loved my picks as much as I love them! These are things I'm gonna buy for myself so you know I like it when I share it with you!!!

Comment down below: If you have a makeup lover in your family or you have a friend that loves makeup. Let me know if you decide to get her some of these!

I'll be doing more of these gift guides in the weeks to come! So let me know who you need shopping for and I'll get you set for the right price!!!

2 comments

  1. I love all of these choices, what a great gift guide! I'll make sure to pick up a few for my friends and family :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know they will love them as much as I do :)

      Delete