Holiday Party Makeup + Outfit!!!

-
Today I wanted to share with you an Outfit and Makeup look for all the holiday parties, Im sure you you will all be going to in upcoming weeks. This look I created is perfect for any event...well any event that involves you being formal!

Holiday Party Makeup
In this look I decided to get away from the norm of using red lips and a wing eye for Christmas parties and switch it up a bit! You know I had to keep with my winged eye but I wanted a more pink/purple tone to my makeup! You can throw on some falsies to really give this look some flare! I wanted my lips to be more subdued but a dark purple lip would be gorgeous!!!

 


Holiday Party Outfit
Of course you can never go wrong with an LBD (Little Black Dress) but I wanted to go with some pink accessories to go with my makeup. Hey who says you can't dress according to your makeup! With a simple black dress you can go all out with the jewelry! Gold Galore and pink accents ahhh a perfect combination! You can always change pink to any of your fave colors. You will be sure to stand out among all those with red on ;)

 I got this dress from Banana Republic on clearance for $15 yess amazing price right!?! The leather detailing around the collar gives this simple black dress a signature look. Plus its so comfortable and easy to get your dance on!


This gorgeous necklace was from Rugged Warehouse a store where I live! My earrings came with it, BONUS!


I'm  stacking all the rings on for this look! Most of these rings came from Forever 21! The big pink ring I got on amazon the focal point in my opinion!


I absolutely love these heels I got them from Burlington Coat Factory! Don't forget to throw on some stockings so you want be to cold, I went with a pair that was nude for my skin tone!

I hope you enjoyed my little photo-shoot haha! I absolutely love this look and I hope you found some inspiration for your next upcoming event! Whether your going to a party or a church event this look will surely get you some compliments!

 In the comments below
Will you be going to any holiday parties? If so would you wear this look?

16 comments

  1. I loved everything about this!!!! You look so beautiful!! I love the outfit and accessories too! Great job, girly. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank u so much! I'm glad u enjoyed it!!!

      Delete
  2. This is such a refreshing change from all the other red bold lips makeup posts that I've seen, great job and you look fantastic. And $15 for a Banana Republic dress, girl you got yourself a fabulous bargain there, I'm jealous! LOL!

    Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you like it!!! And yes I did get a great bargain, I'll never pay full price for a name brand dress again lol!

      Delete
  3. can't go wrong with a LBD. your makeup is flawless.. xx
    ps Brow envy over here! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You sure cant! Thank you so much and girl it took me forever to finally get the right eyebrows for me haha!!! From too dark to too big it was a hotmess lol :)

      Delete
  4. Everything about this is beautiful and classy! I love all the jewelry and you definitely can't go wrong with a black dress. I can't believe you got that for only $15!! Love this take on holiday wear :) it's a nice change from the usual red looks!

    Jenny
    From the Desk of J

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Im so glad you like everything!!! Yes I wanted to find something different because well I'm always trying to stand out in a crowd so I wanted others to do the same :)

      Delete
  5. You're gorgeous! I really need to get better about makeup, especially around the holidays! I hope you do a winged liner how-to ahahah. Also I love how you matched your outfit with your makeup, and not the other way around!

    Chelsea
    Chowing Down by the Bay | Win a French cookbook for the holidays!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!!! You should makeup is so much fun to play around with! I did do a wing eye tutorial earlier: http://colorubold.blogspot.com/2014/10/my-everyday-makeup-how-i-do-my-cat-eye.html but I really want to recreate it again with better quality but its very simple!!!

      Delete
  6. You look so gorgeous! I really love how you combined the pink with the black dress, it works so well, and I just love the photos! xxx

    www.bobsrouge.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much!!!! I had so much fun taking pictures, I felt like I was in my own little photoshoot haha :)

      Delete
  7. Can I have those pink pumps for Christmas? :D They're so lovely. I love your eye make up too. That's my frustration.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I would if I could! It takes practice to make perfect, You can do it girl ;)

      Delete
  8. Thanks for the follow on Twitter, dear! I like finding fellow bloggers.

    You look stunning here and this makeup looks so perfect on you. I love the shades your eye lids finished off with a flawless line.

    Shall we follow each other on Bloglovin as well? I would love to.

    Lu | http://www.balgarka.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your very welcome!!! I love finding knew bloggers as well! Thank you for your kinds words! Yes we shall ;)

      Delete