Mini Holiday Haul: From a Girl on a Budget!!!

-
Today I wanted to do something a little different...a HAUL! For some who do not know what a haul is, its a bunch of stuff you buy that you want to show to others! I normally just show my mom what I get...knowing well that she doesn't quite care but I know my readers will care...right!?!

Since its almost Christmas it's only fitting to share with you some budget friendly drugstore finds that are well...Christmasy!




I bought things that I know I'll always use. They are all from the drugstore...Dollar General for me. But you can find these products in Dollar stores, Walgreen, CVS, etc. and for $1 up to $5!!! So if you feeling the holidays like I am get you some of these items. You're gonna love them :)

 Wet n Wild Coloricon Glitter Single! These little glitter pigments are amazing just dampen your eye-shadow brush with water and put the glitter over top of eye-shadow! Super easy way to sparkle without breaking the bank! These were only $1 each!!!!
I feel a makeup tutorial with these looks coming up soon ;)
I love this combo Wet n Wild Megastick Balma Stain and Jordana in Cabaret! This moisturizing lip color is really pigmented and the stain last pretty mush all day. This is a great look paired with a lip liner like Jordana! A Perfect Christmas or New Years Eve Party Look! Both were less than $3!!!


These Nail polishes are my go to look for this Holiday Season! I pair Wet n Wild in Burgundy Frost with these glitter nail polishes. Sooo cute and you get tons of compliments asking if you went to a manicurist! I also bought this L.A Colors Flash Pop nail polish! Solid color  on one end and glitter on the other side...Perfect for a festive holiday look in a flash! All were at least $2 each!!!
Rings from Forever 21 for under $3 each!

 Last but not least this cute coffee mug!!! I love this mug. At the store it had a naughty mug too but I felt I deserved the Nice mug a lot more...wouldn't you say ;)


I hope you all enjoyed my little haul. I've been guilty of shopping a lot lately so you'll probably see some more stuff along the way...so stay tuned!!!!

In the Comments below Tell me if you would want to buy some of theses and if you would like to see some tutorials involving these glitter eye-shadows and nail polishes???

3 comments

  1. The nail shades & glitter looks great. Amazing post & would you like to
    follow each other on GFC, Google+ & Bloglovin? Lemme know & lets
    keep in touch! :)



    X
    http://subhamrai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I'm glad you enjoyed my post and you have an amazing site! I just followed you on all of them and I look forward to reading more from you :)

      Delete
    2. Followed you back! :)


      X
      http://subhamrai.blogspot.in/

      Delete