A Cozy Day Out + My Staple Fashion Picks for the Winter!

-
Last week I decided to step outside my comfort zone and do something I've never done before. I got my camera, put on my best outfit and headed out the door! Although it was raining I was determined to go out and enjoy myself! I knew exactly where I wanted to go first...a Cafe! Let me start off by saying my brother loves teasing me with his cafe pics and adorable designed lattes! So I said I had to get my hands on one of these bad boys...and so I did! I headed up to the counter and asked for a latte...now  keep in mind, this was my first cup of latte ever!


I got my latte and eased my way back to my chair being careful not  to spill it since well I'm prone to clumsiness on occasions! I whipped out my camera and started taking pics of this amazing cup of AWESOMENESS! I refused to taste it until I got the perfect pic!



Ahhh I got the perfect pic, time to take a sip of this deliciousness! I take a sip and...lets just say it tasted not how I expected! I looked over at my brother with the funniest look on my face. "I got my camera, I put on the perfect outfit for THIS!" Oh no I had to make it better I went over to their amazing assortment of sugar and creams and made it right all I needed was two packets of Splenda! Unfortunately my little leaf in the latte was destroyed!


Now that was better I drunk the whole thing in less than 10 minutes! 


So the caffeine was running through my veins and I was ready to take some pictures. This little cafe shop was unlike any cafe shop I've been to...OK so this was the only cafe shop I've been to! It felt as though I was just at my grandma's home chilaxin on the couch next to the Christmas tree...No big deal right!


Pictures surrounded me as I walked around capturing the beautiful scenery! 
They had an old fashion fireplace in their cafe...how cool is that! I can just imagine myself sitting their enjoying my beautifully designed latte (with of course two packets of Splenda)! 


The outside simply felt as though I was sitting out on my very own porch looking at the cars go by or watching people walk down the street! 



Now time for what all of you been waiting for...or at least in my mind you all were waiting for...Fashion Pics!

This lovely ensemble was inspired by this cafe, sophisticated and casual! The warm colors of the jacket, purse, and boots created a perfect outfit paired with this blue buttoned down shirt! 


This outfit is pretty casual and cozy! Perfect for these winter days where the weather seems to be quite bipolar! A Blazer, a brown purse, and brown boots are staple pieces so invest in these lovely picks! You can literally wear it with anything!

Me and my family also went site seeing afterward and visited some of the beautiful historic houses on top of the mountain in the city!
So you know I had to take a picture in front of one of them before we left!


I hope you enjoyed my little time in the city. I broke outside of my comfort zone and you know it wasn't so bad! I tried the pleasantly designed latte that I ultimately had to get sugar for, and I visited some pretty cool homes over looking the city. In all I truly enjoyed myself even though it was drizzling! I cant wait to go back maybe I'll try some of their delicious bakery items ;)



In the Comments below:
Tell me have you ever had a latte what was your first impressions on it?!?

12 comments

  1. Love the outfit and this post. Thanks for sharing your "stepping out your comfort zone".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I'm so glad you like it! Yes I always like to share when I've achieved a big or little obstacle for myself...I think it gives people hope :)

      Delete
  2. Yay I'm so glad you did this post because it's AWESOME! :D The pictures look great and your outfit is on point. I tried a latte for the first time last December...without sugar...oh my gosh it was terrible. :P Definitely not a latte girl, so I'll stick with my hot chocolate. (; Lol, looks like you had a lot of fun!

    Lots of Love,
    Manpreet || Simply-M

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you!!!! I'm so glad you like it! And a latte with no sugar...I cant even lol but I did like it when I put sugar in it I guess Im a latte rookie but I cant and will not get use to that taste! I'm a sweets kinda girl so I'll be having some hot chocolate too haha!

      Delete
  3. I have a serious coffee addiction!ahhaha:)
    your outfit and photos are flawless, seems like you had tones of fun!

    Konstantina | THE GIRL WITH THE DREAMCATCHER TATTOO
    ( IG : @Konstantina.A )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I used to have a plain ole black coffee addiction haha I had to shut that down fast haha and thank you I had a great time :)

      Delete
  4. Great post!! I love the quality of your pictures. Keep doing what your doing, it's fab!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you so much and I definitely will :))

      Delete
  5. You look great! I love your style- you look so put together and I love a good pair of brown boots! I hope you do more of these posts in the future :)

    Jenny
    From the Desk of J

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the outfit! I'm hoping to get a camera of my own for these types of adventures!

    ReplyDelete