A Family Affair of Into The Woods: Bonus Pics!!!!

-
 I had so much fun doing my first Fashion Fairytale (missed it click here)!  I wanted to give you a little more, bonus photography that is...this time with my family involved. They love taking pictures so I thought heck why not show you their amazing photos and mini photo-shoot...Family Style Edition!

My Photography: 
My Family

"Always act like you are Wearing An Invisible Crown upon your head"





“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.” 


Here is my handsome brother making his first debut on the blog...Now if I could only get my other brother to join in! 

“Accept who you are; and revel in it.” 





 "You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience, every obstacle you face. You are able to look fear in the face and say, 'I lived through this horror. I can take on anything that comes ahead in the future."


I hope you all enjoyed my bonus feature of Into The Woods!

In the Comments below
Tell me what is your favorite quote or saying that you always say!

8 comments

  1. How fun that your family joined in on your blogging pictures! Your photos have been absolutely beautiful lately! My favorite quote always changes...but one that I've always loved is "It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are" :)

    Jenny
    From the Desk of J

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes its always nice to let them be apart of my whole blogging world so they can get a feel of it! Thank you so much I've been really trying to step up my photo game haha! I love that quote thank you for telling me and its so true, I'm learning that myself now :D

      Delete
  2. such a beautiful family! Love the quotes you added. Your brother poses better than me! *puts head down in shame* The setting is so tranquil, I can't imagine how peaceful it must've been to be shooting out there. I, unfortunately, live in the heart of London haha - complete opposite.
    Shanna | My Curves and Lashes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you I'll be sure to let them know!!!! Haha my brother was in the zone taking pictures and lift that head back your amazing and beautiful!!! We did this when the sun was setting and it was quite cold but yes it was very peaceful...hmmm maybe to peaceful haha!!! Aww London has some pretty beautiful scenery makes me wish I could move over there though its like a budding photographers dream!!!

      Delete
  3. Such a beautiful family !!! I love how your family joined in . What a great family . I love your blog girly. I'm always checking to see if you have a new post . P.S your brother is cute ...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you!!!! Yes I'm always somewhere getting them to do something for my blog haha! Aww I'm so glad you are enjoying my blog that really means a lot! Haha awww I'll tell him My brother loves a good complement!!!

      Delete
  4. I love this post! :D Your photography is amazing Jasmine and I love the little quotes you threw in. (: It's awesome that you got your family involved, wish my family was like that! ;p Lol, I love Oscar Wilde's quotes..they really make you think!

    Lots of Love,
    Manpreet || Simply-M

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you I'm glad you like it!!! haha just keep asking them or just start taking pictures of them and afterwards say its going on your blog haha! Thats what I do shhh!!! Yes Oscar Wilde is a genius at quotes, definiitely makes you think!!!

      Delete