Blogging: Taking It up a Notch or Two!

-
Ok so this is going to be a quick post but I want every one of my readers to get this message ;)

New Year brings New changes and GUESS WHAT I'll be doing a lot more changes for Color U Bold! I want to connect with you more! I want to step outside of my comfort zone and I want to let boldness stand out this year!!!! Get ready for some awesome new things!  

More Fashion
More Beauty
More Lifestyle

But in a BRAND NEW WAY!!!! 

STAY INFORMED on all My Social Media Accounts!

 I'll be doing ALOT more on these accounts! 

9 comments

  1. Looking forward to seeing more! Especially beauty posts :)

    Jenny
    From the Desk of J

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for leaving me such a nice comment on the blog.
    I can't wait to see how you redevelop your blog :)

    Lu | www.balgarka.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No Problem I enjoyed your blog post!!! And thank you :))

      Delete
  3. I'm already excited, haha! (: Can't wait to see what you have in store, especially fashion related. (-:

    Lots of Love,
    Manpreet || Simply-M

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you!!! I'll definitely will be doing more of those :)

      Delete
  4. Look forward to seeing everything! I'm trying to keep up with my instagram and Twitter I find it a challenge already haha! Abi :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes Instagram and Twitter is hard but YOU CAN DO IT!!!

      Delete