Fashion FairyTales: Into The Woods

-
Into The Woods a movie based around fair tales gone wrong! Its all about how their happily ever afters turned into a nightmare once they went into the woods. I was inspired by this movie to create a fashion fairytale that was not only...well fashionable but also inspirational...So Me...Right?!?

So into the Woods I went...

Sometimes life takes you in unforeseen directions. We may be confused, scared, and alone. We may not know what to do or what direction to take. Sometimes life can really get you down.



You're walking in every direction, taking every step like it will crumble right before you. 


Sometimes we have to just stand and let God take control! He knows the direction to take!



You become more comfortable with God taking Control. 


Your Confidence begins to shine out on the outside.
 You are beginning to find signs of a way out!


Then God opens the door of opportunity and now you have a way out! 
You finally see the direction you have been looking for!


A Fashionable Life Lesson
Being in the woods of life doesn't mean its the end! It means its the beginning. The beginning of something new...a new you, a confident you! Your happily ever after is just around the corner. Go boldly into the woods, with a fashionista's outlook on life ;)

Stay tuned this weekend for a Family Affair of Into the Woods ;)



8 comments

  1. I loved this post! So inspirational and such a cute but comfy outfit! Such a creative way to show off an outfit and inspire at the same time.
    You're amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you I'm so happy you enjoyed reading it!! Yes I'm always trying to do something different and something that can inspire others and that outfit was soooo comfy!!!!

      Delete
  2. First of all, the photography is gorgeous! I love the background scenery, it's so mystical. You look amazing, love the top on you.
    I've not watch Into The Woods (yet), is it very good? I know it got a few nomination.

    Shireen | Reflection of Sanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!! Yes I loved Into The Woods! If you like fairtales with a twist then you will love this one...OH And its like a musical, BONUS (ok maybe for me haha)!!!!

      Delete
  3. Such a nice post! The photos are nice and you sent the emotion thru them! Congrats <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm so glad my photos portrayed the story!!!

      Delete
  4. It's such an ispirational post! Thankyou, I needed to read something like this. And you're gorgeous, my dear :-)

    http://inspiredreamer.blogspot.sk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and I'm so glad that my post can inspire you!!!!

      Delete