Go Nude: A Weddington's Way Challenge!

-
Doesn't it seem like everyone is getting engaged this time of the year. From Christmas, New Years, and lets be honest Valentines Day engagements are bound to happen! Even I who is by no means getting married, yet, have gotten into the wedding mood. Looking at Brides dresses, venues, and weddings rings...Ladies we be in Wedding heaven! So when I teamed up with Weddington Way to create a gorgeous look with their dresses you know I was scouring through all the Pinterest boards to create the perfect bridesmaids look. Lets face it we don't want our bridesmaids looking better than us but we also want them to look exceptionally well standing next to us, RIGHT?!? 

Weddington Way gave me a couple of dresses to choose from in the Bridesmaid Challenge and I chose...The Ella Dress here! This dress can be customized from short sleeve to no sleeves to blue purple, black, and even orange!


My Inspiration

Nude is very in this year...pastels are in this year! So I wanted to go a little trendy with this one but still keep it timeless! With a touch of pink this style is kicked up a notch! If you are a girl who loves a light airy feel to your wedding this look will be perfect!

Earrings, Clutch, Heels, Nail Polish, Eyeshadow, Lipstick
You know I couldn't forget about the makeup and nails. I paired this outfit with an even more natural look because we want the lace details of this dress to be the center of the attention, well, next to the Bride of course! A natural nude eye with a pink lip is perfect. For the nails I went with a textured pink nail polish with a touch of glimmer. Even if the bride is wearing the ultra touch of glimmer (the ring) the bridesmaids wont feel too left out!


Check out all the other amazing bridesmaid dresses here
They have tons of different looks and gorgeous colors for any wedding! From Short to long formal dresses your bridesmaids will be look fierce! 

In the comments below
So what do you think? Do you think I nailed this challenge? 
Personally I could wear this out on its own without going to a wedding venue! I can see myself rocking this look at my church or out on a date when I'm trying to be fancy! 

Looking for bridesmaid and wedding dresses check out Weddington Way!
Connect with them!
Facebook here
Pinterest here
Twitter here

14 comments

  1. Don't get me started on pastels, I love them so much, even my bedroom is pastel! For me, the dress is slightly too short for a bridesmaids dress but I always love lace for a wedding!

    sheepishlyshameful.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha pastels are the best! I bet your bedroom looks beautiful!!! Thanks for reading yes they have other dresses that are longer but this is great even for a night out :)

      Delete
  2. I love the dress is very beautiful It's by itself the center of attention. You nailed it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!!! I really love the lace and now wish to have one of my own haha!

      Delete
  3. I think you nailed the look perfectly! I love nude and pastels, just like you I can see myself wearing this out on a regular night.

    xo
    Tiffy
    CuteLA.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Yes I really love dresses that have versatility!

      Delete
  4. Whoever said nude or earth toned dresses are boring for a wedding haven't seen this yet. It's elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea to go nude as a bridesmaid (you know what i mean). I know what you mean, all of my friends are getting married and having kids, i'm definitely not thinking about that yet!

    Emma at www.collagemepretty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you yes going nude is a great alternative for the usual! Yes its like wedding obsession right now haha but I'm definitely not ready for that!

      Delete
  6. Replies
    1. Yes I love that clutch its the best part of the outfit for me...well besides the dress haha!

      Delete