Ipsy Glam Bag: A Yay or Nay Review!

-
So I got my monthly Ipsy bag in the mail just a couple of days ago! Now if you on my Instagram you would of seen my sneak peek...check that out here!

I dived right in soon as I seen it in the mail...you know there is something about seeing that pink metallic package that gets me excited every time! Now I know I don't do these types of reviews every month but if you would like to see more of these just tell me in the comments below!

My Reaction
 I opened the package at first  I'll be honest I wasn't to happy about it! But then I looked at the eye-shadow and the pigment that I got. I opened it up and was quite please at how pigmented it was!!! I also got a brush to go with it too! It's pink(my favorite color) and it is used for putting eye-shadow on your lid. I like the application, not to big...not to small! So before I knew it I was jumping at the thought of doing a makeup look.
BellaPierre Shimmer Powder Here

Pacifica Natural Mineral Coconut Eyeshadow here

Elizabeth Mott All Over Shadow Brush here

Then I seen the nail polish, I did have a color similar to this but I didn't like the application. So I had to try this one on. The brush on this is small, I like mine big so that it can get half my nail and it doesn't look to "stroky" (is that a word). Anyways I decided to make a nail look with it and I must be honest I loved the color on me. I think the nail color would look great on many skin tones from fair to the darkest of dark!
Into The Blue Nail Lacquer here
Yay or Nay for this Color?!?

I also received a lip moisturizer. Me being a chap-stick type of girl especially in the winter you know I was excited to put it on my lips. When I opened it a clear gel came out I wasn't expecting that but I liked it! The texture feels really good, its not gritty but just smooth and perfect for the lips!
Mojito Lip Balm by Malin and Goetz here



So over all I really loved this ipsy bag! I give it...2 Peace Signs for sharing the love!!!!

In the comments below
Have you ever had anything from Ipsy if so did you like it?
Also if you haven't...well WHAT you waiting for???

Here's the link to get your very own $10 Monthly Subscription to Ipsy!
Check it out here

*Bonus*
If you click on the links below the pictures you get a DISCOUNT!!!

12 comments

  1. so many amazing products!
    Im jealous!:D
    i adore your photos!

    Konstantina | THE GIRL WITH THE DREAMCATCHER TATTOO
    ( IG : @Konstantina.A )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep I've been loving the products ever since I got them! You should try out Ipsy with only a $10 subscription not to bad for me lol! Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  2. You are so beautiful! and I love the pink brush :D

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you, you are too!!!! I love the pink brush too...I love anything that has pink in it haha! Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  3. These colors really look good on you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, you should try out any copper shadows I think they will look really good on you as well!!! Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  4. I don't wear makeup, so I know next to nothing about it, but I really love your looks! They're simple and you look gorgeous! (: Yay for Into the Blue nail polish! :D

    Lots of Love,
    Manpreet || Simply-M

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow You are gorgeous without makeup girl!!! Thank you I'm glad you enjoy my looks. I try to make them look effortless...I hope it shows haha! Awww great I love this color on my nails, I keep looking down at my nails just in awe of this gorgeous color haha. Thanks for reading :)

      Delete
  5. That makeup looks great on you and I love that nail color !

    Fashion and Cookies
    Facebook / G+ / Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww is ipsy international? I'd love to sign up for this! That nail polish is gorgeous and I love what you did with it, you are an artist! I wish I'd apply make up that well.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photos! I love that blue nail polish and pink eye shadow brush!

    http://stylesprinter.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think appreciated content , I love all these content suggestions. I put an effort in when I need to stop by the school.

    elan clothing
    facebook / Google+ / pinterest

    ReplyDelete