Tough Talk Tuesday: You WONT Be Happy When...!

-
I'll be happy when this job gives me a promotion
I'll be happy when I get out of school
I'll be happy when I find the right man
I'll be happy when I get into my career
I'll be happy when this drama leaves
I'll be happy when....STOP, JUST STOP!!!

Yes ladies and gents you need to stop saying you'll be happy when...
What if when never comes!



What if?!? Just think about that for a second. You are living your life now, so would you rather be living miserable now or living happily later when or if you get what you think will make you happy! I say for myself, I'm not about that life! I want to enjoy the now. This road we travel, this journey we are living is here to make us grow. And if we are just focusing on the future how will we be able to grow? I want to enjoy the little things, the the bits and pieces, the pain, the pleasure...I want to enjoy it all now! 

The Journey is hard but lets enjoy the ride!

We need to understand all that we have right now...IS ENOUGH! We are Enough, our situation is Enough! We really do not need anything else to make our lives any better, if we did it would already be here, right?!? Embrace the now! The things that are here now is apart of us for a reason. We are meant to have these "problems" because that makes us who we are, it molds us, it grows us! 

So the next time you hear someone say..."Oh I'll be happy when..." just stop them and say...
"No You Wont, be happy, NOW!"

Now that's some tough talk! 

Hear it!

Feel it!
"People seem to think
That you'll be happier, once you reach the top
You'll have it all
But I'm living for right now
Cause what if tomorrow never comes
I'm not waiting, I'm not waiting 
For the confetti to fall"
-Tori Kelly

Live it!


Call to Action 
Let me know if you would like to see more of these!
What topics should I cover?

14 comments

  1. Totally agree with you on this one, It should be all about the now! x
    www.diamants-au-chocolat.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree and I was telling myself the same thing this morning! We (including myself) need to enjoy what we have now. Sometimes enjoying now is the only way to prepare us for when something bigger does happen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you,everybody is waiting for something and they didn't realize that so many great things are happening NOW!
    I think I just learned that a couple months ago, many things were changing in my life and I realized that I had to enjoy every single minute because who never knows when your life is going to change.
    x,Abril

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes exactly!!!! Sometimes we need to just relax, everything will work out for the best!

      Delete
  4. You have to speak positive about the things that you want and show gratitude for the things that you already have. Once you show gratitude, you'll start receiving more. You'll start receiving the things that you want.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree with you 100%!!!! Thank you for your words of wisdom as well :)

      Delete
  5. magnificent post love, I totally agree with you!:)

    www.kmeetsstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you like my post Konstantina!!!

      Delete
  6. This is such a great point Jasmine! I find myself constantly thinking about the future and I never seem to be thinking about NOW. Like, I'm always like "I can't wait 'til Friday," or "I can't wait 'til summer," when I should just be enjoying today. I'd love to see more posts like this, you're very inspirational! I can actually hear you through your words [if that makes any sense, haha.] (:

    Lots of Love,
    Manpreet || Simply-M

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww it makes perfect sense haha, Thank you!!! I sometimes get in that rut of the "cant waits" and then I'm reminded of my present and where I am right now! You just gotta enjoy life and enjoy every step in your journey, either enjoy it or be miserable, right?!!

      Delete