You are a Jewel: New Series!!!

-
Birthdays come and go but we often forget the significance behind our birthdays...who we are and why we were born on that very day...that very month. So I thought I would do something fun and interactive. A way to get to know you and celebrate you for your birthday! 


Have you heard of Birthstones? You know the colors that comes with each month. Well these awesome birthstones come with meanings behind them. And you know I'm all about inspiration so why not put this into a series right?!?  


Your birthstone has been individually handcrafted just for you..How amazing is that! Each stone is a lovely piece from mother natures handiwork created just for you!!! 

This month although late I wanted to share with you January's birthstone, Garnet! In the upcoming day's I'll be diving in more with  this beautiful gem, with fashion, beauty, and of course inspiration!

Sneak Peek ;)

I'm excited to start a new series with you all. And I would love for you all to interact with me! I'll be doing various events on my social media and letting you all show your beautiful faces!!! 

Connect with me 

Call to Action
*Tell me when is your birthday*
If you are a blogger tell me your birthday and list your blog link below! 

I want to celebrate YOU! You are a beautiful Masterpiece, created with every part of mother nature in mind! Let your birthstone inspire you to step up your fashion, makeup, and who you are as a person! 

Shine Bright Like the Jewel you are!!!

12 comments

  1. How thoughtful! My birthday is September 30.

    Chicademics.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant idea Jas xxx 2nd Oct u know that x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a neat idea! :D I love stuff like this. I already told you on Twitter but July 1st! Can't wait to see what you do with this. ((:

    Manpreet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome post! I was born in January so I am a garnet girl! Xoxox

    http://stylesprinter.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Funny you should post about this, because (no joke) I was planning in my mind about baby #2, and looked up this chart to see what month would have a pretty stone for him/her! I'm an Oct. baby and hate the opal. To me, it looks like it came out of a gumball machine or something... Cheap.

    Anyway, this will be a fun series to follow!

    www.anuncomplicatedlifeblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww I'm glad I could help! Haha Opal to me is such a pretty color it has so many colors in it...I'm gonna make you love that birthstone come October haha!!! I hope you enjoy it :)

      Delete
  6. What a beautiful post. I'm a Diamond :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it !!! My Birthday is October 27

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful idea :-) I already told you on Twitter but mine is next month Feb 20th, I love Amethyst too it's my favourite gemstone :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was helping my guy friend find a ring for his girl and I found this on your blog. How timely! Thanks girl. Here we are searching rubies now. :)

    ReplyDelete