Guest Post!!! The Seductive Romantic from The World Through Kat's Eyes

-
Hey Kittens!
When Jasmine & I decided to do this little colab for you, we couldn't pick just one look to share with y’all.  So we tapped into both the light & the dark side by putting 2 looks together in preparation for the ultimate day of Love!!!


The Seductive/Sultry look


Outfit:
  • Black Contour Leggings from Primark
  • Black Satin Ruched Rose Corset style top (High Street Buy)
  • Black Trenchcoat from Tesco
  • Black Velvetine Court Shoes from Dorothy Perkins
I would love to leave links to these items, but every item was bought in UK shops many years ago, but the good thing is, I’m sure you can recreate this look really easily with alternative items! 

Hair:

 Super simple! Blowout straight & passed over with my GHD Gold 1 inch Styler.  Sephora is an official stockist of GHD stylers and over here in the UK they are the best of the best!  I cannot recommend these babies enough!

Make up:

Here’s a little pictorial of how I put this look together;

                 

Eyes:
1.Primer – MUA Pro-Base Argan Plush Concealer in Almond
2.Base – MUA – Winter Forest Matte Collection Palette in Shade; Chino Here
3.Inner Eye to mid lid – Makeup Revolution – Welcome to the Pleasuredome Palette – Shade Moving at Million Miles an hour Here
4.Outer V & Crease – Makeup Revolution – Welcome to the Pleasuredome Palette – Shade Never doing what I am told.
5.Brow bone highlight - MUA – Undress Me Too Palette – Shade Shy Here
Blended together
Added the following for further colour impact
6.Inner Eye to mid lid – Maybelline Colour Tatoo – Shade 70 Metallic Pomegranate Here
7.Mid lid – MUA – Undress Me Too Pallette – Shade Fiery 
Blended together
8.Inner tearduct - MUA – Undress Me Too Pallette – Shade Shy
Eyeliner; Upper lip – L’Oreal Super Liner (Fine)
9.Lower Lashline – Barry M – Black Khol liner, smoked out using MUA – Undress Me Too Pallette – Shade Corrupt
10.Mascara – L’Oreal Telescopic False Lash Mascara in Carbon Black & Maybelline Falsies Mascara in Intense BlackLips; 

Lips
Lipstick GOSH Lipstick – Shade 171 Twilight
Lipliner; MAC –Shade Cork

Blush
MAC – Sheertone Shimmer Blush Shade; Peach Twist


The Dreamy Romantic Look


Outfit:
  • AX Paris Frill Sleeve Dress in Navy – Size 20 from Simply Be (here)
  • Tan Platform Sandals from Simply Be (here)
  • Tan Mulberry Clutch

I am totally in love with this gorgeous dress, when I saw it in store a while back I set my heart on it and I am so glad I bought it. It makes me feel really girly and I would totally wear it on date night.

Hair:
Soft curls created using my GHD Gold 1 inch Styler.  I like to keep the length of my hair so I start the curl midway down the section, so only the bottom half holds the curl.  I spritz each curl with hairspray.

Make up:

Another little pictorial of this look:
   

Eyes:
1.Primer – MUA Pro-Base Argan Plush Concealer in Almond Here
2.Base –Inner Eye to mid lid:
  • Step 1 ; Maybelline Colour Tatoo – Shade 65 Pink Gold Here
  • Step 2: Overlay Makeup Revolution – Dia de los Muertos Palette – Shade Live Life Here
3.Outer V & Crease – Makeup Revolution – Dia de los Muertos Palette – Shade Redemption is Near 
4.Brow bone highlight - MUA – Undress Me Too Palette – Shade Shy Here
Blended together
Added the following for further colour impact;
5.Mid lid – MUA – Undress Me Too Pallette – Shade Fiery Here
Blended together
6.Inner tearduct - MUA – Undress Me Too Pallette – Shade Shy 
7.Eyeliner: Upper lid – L’Oreal Super Liner (Fine)
8.Lower Lashline – Barry M – Black Khol liner, smoked out using MUA – Undress Me Too Pallette – Shade Obsession
9.Mascara – L’Oreal Telescopic False Lash Mascara in Carbon Black & Maybelline Falsies Mascara in Intense Black

Lips:
Lipstick-MAC – Shade; Peach Blossom & Patisserie Here
Lipliner-MAC –Shade Cork Here

Blush:
MAC – Sheertone Shimmer Blush Shade; Peach Twist Here & a dusky pink shade from a no-named palette.


In the Comments
What are you lovely ladies wearing for Valentine’s Day this year? 

 We hope this post has given you some inspiration!
It’s been really fun creating this colab  for ya, I hope you enjoyed it as much as I loved making it! 

Go check out Jasmine’s guest post on my blog, cos I am sure you are dying to see that too!!

So now we've met, don’t be a stranger now; come swing by my blog sometime...I would love to hear from you!

Lovage.   Kat xx


12 comments

  1. All these looks are simply stunning! Just so beautiful x

    http://floralsandsmiles.blogspot.ca/
    twitter.com/floralandsmiles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you she looked beautiful!!!!

      Delete
    2. Thank you Kelsey & Kenecha - how sweet of you :)

      Delete
  2. Love all of these gorgeous Valentine's day looks. The makeup and hair look fabulous, you really know your stuff. I don't know what I'm wearing yet, probably a LBD. I think I'm just going to have drinks but I might keep it more casual. What are you doing on this day of love?!

    xo
    Tiffy
    CuteLA.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kat is great with her makeup and hair!!! You can never go wrong with a good LBD its so timeless, I love it! I hope you have a great Valentines Day, I'll be at home making some dinner for my family and hmm maybe watch a good ole movie!!!

      Delete
    2. Thank you Tiffy, it was so much fun :) I love your blog. Just been reading up :)

      Delete
  3. Im in love with the first look:)
    this corset it supper hot!

    http://www.kmeetsstyle.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhh Im so glad you liked it! I LOVED the Corset so fierce!

      Delete
    2. You are such a sweetheart - thank you ladies xx

      Delete
  4. Awesome post...you look great and thanks for sharing all your info.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for reading her awesome post! She did a great job and I love the makeup and fashion!!!

      Delete
    2. Thanks honey - keep in touch :) xx

      Delete