The "Me Time"Tag

-

Yep you seen it right, A "Me Time" Tag!!!


I love my "me time" or basically anytime I can be in solitary...Introvert Problems!  So when I was nominated by Sofie from It's Just Sofie to do the ‘Me Time’ Tag, you know I had to do it! Check out her blog and tell her Color U Bold sent you there ;)

1. What do you watch or read during me-time?

Ahhh I'm a lover of all things YouTube...well except for when I land on the  weird part of YouTube...
MY Fave Channels
Funny
(I can spend all day looking at funny vids)
Beauty/Fashion
(OK I literally can go on for days with this one)
Vlog
(I literally only look at one)
Blndsundoll4mj aka Trisha Paytas
(Don't judge me she's so entertaining all 20-30 minutes of it haha)


2. What do you wear during me-time?
I will wear anything that's comfortable so some leggings and a nice comfy sweater for those cold winter days! Oh and fuzzy socks can't forget the fuzzy socks!
Listening to my Spotify!

3. What are your me-time beauty products?
When girls are trying to pull off the "no makeup, makeup" look, I'm trying to avoid makeup at all cost! I love my makeup and literally get down(bit dramatic) when I know I have to take it off but on my lazy days its chapstick and the fresh face...that's it!

I love this mini Vaseline for my lips!

4. Current favorite nail polish?
Fave Nail Polish! I cant choose just one, I change my nails every week and I never stick to the same color palette! But I've been loving me some glitter nail polish...so anything that glitters I'm buying it! My fave(and cheap) brand has to go to LA Colors....1 buck for nail polish, YES PLEASE! 
5. What do you eat or drink during me-time?
 Ahhh food my fave part of me-time! I've been loving making pancakes lately all kinds...plain, blueberries, strawberries or chocolate chips....DELICIOUS! For Drinks I love a good cup of tea, you would think I'm British from the amount of tea I drink...bad joke I know! I've just started drinking fruit tea...eh I don't know if I like it or not yet!


6. Current favorite candle?
I tend to not burn candles, I have plenty for decorative candles but I just can't burn them...their too cute!
7. Do you ever have outdoor me-time?
Well the way this weather is set up it's not making me want to go outside but when it snowed this week I had to get out and take pictures and enjoy our first snow of the Winter!




Yayyy for fuzzy socks and snow!!!
8. Would you ever go see a movie alone?
GIRL YESSSS! I love a good movie date just me, my popcorn and a soda! I usually go when their is not a lot of people out, its so much calmer and no one's moving around me or being obnoxiously annoying in my ear!

9. Favorite online shop?

I'm such a lover of Urbanog! I got some serious shoe love for the heels I just bought from them and girls I cant wait till spring so I can rock them out! They are always having sales so sign up to their emails to get the best sales!

10. Anything to add? What else do you do during me-time?

My me-time is all about relaxing being on the internet, browsing all my fave bloggers sites, and reading magazines...like Seventeen Magazine really soaking in that solitude! Oh did you hear the news I'm in the magazine... NO BIG DEAL, Right?!?
My nail art featured right under Harry Style's....OH YEAH!!!!
Speaking of fave bloggers I'm tagging you ladies!!!
Manpreet from Simply-M
Jessica from The Pyreflies
Jenny from From The Desk of J
Kristen from Pretty Loved

In the Comment's Below
Tell me what do you do during me-time! 
(I want to know maybe I can get some new ideas)

Connect with me!!!
Image Map

5 comments

  1. Dear I just found your blog and I can only say a word about you and that's FABULOUS! I will read you daily from now on! :) Xoxoxoxox

    http://ciobacristina.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww you literally put the biggest smile on my face, just made my day! I'm so glad you like my blog and enjoy reading it, I'll be checking you out as well :D

      Delete
  2. Okay first of all - you're in Seventeen Magazine? WHAAT! That is so fricking cool!!
    I have to say, I just love your photos! And not just in this post. They're always so bright and just beautiful! I wish I could take photos like that but somehow they always turn out all yellowy..
    No, you just can't forget the fuzzy socks! Such an important part of fully relaxing! ;)
    And that plate of pancakes look so delicious, omg! Aaah I have so much to say, but I'll stop now haha! Love this post!

    Sofie
    itsjustsofie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg just reading this post is making me feel so peaceful! Sorry I didn't comment sooner, I was reading from my phone! But it's absolutely amazing that you're in Seventeen!! That's so cool! And honestly, being online is my favorite way to relax and have some me-time!

    (Now I want pancakes)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the vibrantly colored floral leggings and the pancakes with fruits look absolutely delicious! Thanks for sharing!

    Prudence
    www.prudencepetitestyle.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete