"Ahh the most romantic time of the year...well for single ladies anyway"
Special Outfits for Your Special Day
Whether your having a lunch date with your bestie or just enjoying your own company these outfit looks are sure to make you fall in love!
The "Girl lets do brunch" Outfit
Have a lunch date with your Bff?! Pick an outfit that is casual yet fabulous! You will look super sweet and adorable in your pink cardigan paired with the best floral print pants or skirt! Want to enjoy a lunch date by yourself? Pack your fave book in your bag and enjoy your Starbucks in style!
The "Girl Im just chillin" Outfit
If you feel like being at home and just relaxing pick out your most loved flannel ( with pink of course), add the warmest beanie you can find and cuddle up with a nice book!
The "Girl Lets Be Fancy" Outfit
Put on your fave little black dress, fancy yourself up and go to a classy restaurant! You will have the best time laughing it up with your girls and partying the night away!
Have a Galentine Party
Yes girls lets have a single girls party and enjoy the night at home! Who say's you have to go out to have fun. Pick out your best chick flick, find the most sappy love songs or most empowering songs you can find, and have a bake off with your girls! Here are my all time picks for the ultimate Galentine Party!!!
Theme it out: Pick a Theme!
"A party is not a party without a theme!"
- The Spa night Party: Perfect for the girls who need relaxation in their lives. Pick out your fave nail polishes and make some DIY Masks. While your spending your time being pampered listen to some upbeat songs to really get you in the "feeling myself" mood!
My Top Fave Music for Galentine's Day
- The Chick Flick Movie Night: Yes pick out your most beloved romance and friendship movies and spend the night away laughing and maybe a little bit of crying!
My Top Fave Chick Flicks
Who doesn't love Ryan Gosling in every thing right?!
I love this movie all about love and friendship! And lets remember when Selena Gomez was just growing up...ahh you feel old yet!
3.Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants
Ahh the most fantastic movie on planet earth!
I think we all need to have a moment of silence for this amazing movie...
Treat Yo' Self: Pick a Dessert or Several ;)
"Chocolate is a Girls best friend"
Who say's gifting was only meant for couples. Pick funny and quirky gifts for your friends, sisters, or mom. On a budget, you know what to do....DIY IT OUT!!!
1.Hand Lettered Valentines Day Cards: These fun cards are sure to make your bestie "lol!" Print them out here!
2. Mani it up: Buy your friend some nail polishes and make a hand written card or get these printable tags here
3. Chocolate Love: Who doesn't love chocolate...well wrap one up in love! You can find free printables here
4. Coffee Mug DIY: For your coffee obsessed friend this would be perfect! Find out how to do it here!
Now you have everything you need to have the ultimate Galentine's Day! Remember you don't have to have your besties around to enjoy this day, you should also have personal time for yourself so enjoy Galentine's Day...Alone Edition!!!
YOU will have the best valetines...I mean Galentines yet!!!
In the comments
Tell me what you will be doing for Galentines?
Would you do a Galentine's Party with your friends?!?