Monday Motivation: Mark Twain Said It Best!

-
Mark Twain always new the right things to say well of course he was a writer but nonetheless epic quote master! So as I was listening to my favorite Pod Cast by Bruce Van Horne, I came across a quote that really hit home for me and I think it will for you as well.

We take up so much time worrying about the future, worrying about the past and we tend to forget to live in the now. I mean from the moment you was a child you have been worrying, especially as teenager. Worry is inevitable but Worrying solves NOTHING. All worrying does is cause anxiety and depression. Stop spending your life in WORRY MODE and start spending life in LIVING MODE. Make a conscious decision to just live! Everything you have right now is enough, you are enough!

Take a moment of your busy schedule and do this single method for releasing stress. 

Take a deep breath in 
Feel every bit of air that you are breathing in, feel your heart beat, you are alive!
Hold it in for just a few seconds
Think about the NOW. Knowing that everything right now is sufficient, you are enough!
Take a deep breath out 
Release the tension and smile
You are free from worry!

In The Comments Below
How do you relieve yourself of worry?

5 comments

  1. I pray and meditate on the word of God! That is the only way I can deal with worry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I relieve my stress by praying, going on a walk, hanging out with my puppies, etc. Things that make me happy :)
    xx
    Jenny // Mish Mosh Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great quote , worrying is not good at all thanks for sharing Jasmine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Meditations helps me a lot. I have an anxiety disorder so sometimes I feel like I'm a professional worrier, but I am getting better. I love that quote.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm still trying to find the best ways to stop worrying, I'm a born worrier! But keeping busy helps me and trying to have a laugh, either with friends, my boyfriend or watching youtube, or just doing something that makes me smile like spending time playing with my dogs :-)

    ReplyDelete