Time for Some Spring Cleaning!!!

Notice anything new! Does it feel brighter more colorful...yes adjust your eyes because Color U Bold has gotten a lot bolder! Spring is finally here and it got me thinking its time to change up my blog! Time to spring clean, if you will, my blog design! 

I love this time of the year from the flowers blooming to the birds chirping it's a happy time of the year...dare I say the best time of the year! So with new beginnings come great change so I dare you to spring clean your life! Spring clean your mind by getting all the toxic thoughts out. Spring clean your relationships by putting toxic people on the back burner and build relationships with the right people. Spring clean your fashion and change up your style, you'll definitely be seeing more fashion from me ;). Of course you can never forget about the makeup, time to change up your makeup routine, get bold  and get creative! During this spring I'm gonna be helping you(myself included) spring clean your life from the inside out!



Get ready for some awesome tips and advice on freshening up your look, getting rid of some things that have been weighing you down, and getting your life together! You got this, you can do this! It's time to take back your life and make it the best season yet! I'm excited about YOUR FUTURE, can you tell?!?!

In the comments below
Tell me one thing that you need spring cleaning in your life! 
This will better help me decide what to write about for you :)

10 comments

  1. Yay! So excited! I love Spring, too because it always brings about fresh things, but my fave season is Summer! And you already know how much I love the new look... hehe. Coming to your blog with all these bright colors makes me happy! And luckily, I detoxed a lot of my relationships last year, but I still need to do some Spring cleaning in my soul and my mind, so I'm definitely looking forward to that! Best wishes to you! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the new blog design, Jasmine! I also love spring and it's even better that my birthday is during the spring ;) I need to spring clean my mind...I'm often plagued with negative thoughts and anxiety and am really making an effort to get rid of it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yayy I'm so glad you like it! Yes spring cleaning our minds is something that is very important to me so I'll be doing alot more post about this! Anxiety is something very dear to me so be looking for a post about that this spring ;)

      Delete
  3. Not letting the negative words and feelings of others get to me! That is something I been struggling with recently.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I understand that its definitely something that needs to be talked about more! Just know that what those people say to you will never harm you it will only harm them in the long run! Keep positive thoughts of what the lords words say in your mind everytime those negative thoughts start to plague your mind ;)

      Delete
  4. Good luck on your spring cleaning, girl. I love to make things simple. We don't need the extra baggage, do we? In all areas of our lives. Just bring the essentials. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much and Haha we sure don't! The essentials is all you need ;)

      Delete
  5. I love your blog redesign! I love those colors!! Nicely done! Great spring cleaning of the blog, Jasmine!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww thank you Katya that means so much!!!

      Delete
  6. I love the bright colors of your layout. Nice spring look. I am patiently waiting for my spring break to clean out my closet. That's my special spring cleaning project :)
    http://stylediarybyosy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete