You are A Jewel: Bloggers of The Month

-

Today is the last day of the month of Aquamarine...I mean March! If you haven't checked out my You Are A Jewel Series about Aquamarine check it out here! Nonetheless I couldn't forget about the lovely bloggers celebrating their birthdays in this month. If you don't know each month I spotlight bloggers that I absolutely adore and share it with you all! I highly recommend you check them out to discover new  blogs and connect with them :)

Chelsea is a lifestyle blogger that shows off her amazing fashion, simple beauty, and might I add the most delicious food on the east coast. She makes me want to visit Boston just to visit the local restaurants there. She is also apart of the #USBLOGGERS chat as a host for Thursday's nights at 8pm est! I've been seriously obsessed with this chat it's literally the only chat I do when I'm not so busy!!!
Check out her blog post for this look here
One thing I always warn my readers: 
Don’t read Chow Down before lunch!! 
-Chelsea Marrs

Twitter || Instagram || Pinterest || Facebook || Bloglovin

Rosie has some serious style I absolutely love her fashion post and she always inspiring me through her gorgeous looks! I've also been loving reading her Fierce Females series, you all should check it out! She has a love for bargain budget fashion, beauty, like that gorgeous red lip of hers is perfection, and her love for classic beauties like Lucille Ball!!! 
Check out her blog post for this look here
 I prefer to dress up rather than down and when ever I can with a red lip and a nude shoe.
-Rosie Rockets

Twitter || Instagram || Pinterest || Facebook || Bloglovin
Ally is one of my newest favorite reads and I'm already obsessed! From her seriously laid back fashion style to her YouTube videos I just am in awe of this blogger! With her gorgeous dark locks, full volume bangs, and classic red lip you are sure to fall in love with her too! 
Check out her blog post for this look here
This is my little slice of the internet, and so far I'm quite enjoying having it.
-Ally

Twitter || Instagram || Pinterest || Bloglovin || YouTube


Go check out these lovely ladies! I've been reading their blogs for a while and if I like it I know you will too!!!  I hope you ladies had a fabulous birthday and always remember....


Check out my other Bloggers of the Month Below!

In The Comments Below
Have you read these ladies blogs, whats your favorite thing about their blogs??

6 comments

  1. Thanks for the good tips on new bloggers I can follow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen these blogs before, thanks for the suggestions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty bloggers! I can't wait to check them out.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the sweetest thing ever! I love how you even have a quote for each of us, you're amazing! Thanks so much for thinking of me, and hope to see you in the next #USBloggerChat! :D

    Chelsea
    Chow Down USA

    ReplyDelete
  5. You rock Jasmine! Thanks so much, love this series of yours. I get to find new bloggers to follow and make new friends :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to everyone featured! I hope to be checking your blogs soon!

    ReplyDelete