You are A Jewel: The Brave Jewel

-

"Who in this world of ours their eyes
In March first open shall be wise,
In days of peril firm and brave,
And wear a bloodstone to their grave."



March is coming to a close and it's time for the Jewel of the Month! This time it's all about the gorgeous Aquamarine also known as a bloodstone...but I'll just stick to the prettier version! A gorgeous cool blue to bluish green jewel that reminds me of the ocean, makes me wish I was born in this month! Understandably this beautiful birthstone is perfect for the beginning of spring with its icy blue tones, hints of green and reminiscent ocean feel!

You are a Brave Jewel!
As the birthday girl you have the ability to keep calm in hostile situations. Although you have a fighters mentality you also are able to keep a level head. You are easier at making friends, and you are known as a healer! Time spent with family and friends instantly makes others feel better just by being around you! If you don't believe that GUESS AGAIN, you have all of these attributes stored up inside of you just waiting to come out! 

You have a courageous heart and a heart for adventure!

For us not born in this month, Aquamarine as a birthstone brings tranquility and safety especially for journey over seas! I wonder if this would have helped me when I was on that cruise ship a while ago…but that's another story!This flawless jewel is also associated with good health, youth, love and hope! So if your looking for love throw this beautiful stone around your neck!

This Jewel starts spring in Style!
Being as this is the first month of glorious spring this gorgeous gem also looks great for spring and summer fashion.

Shopping for the Birthday Girl
Items from Left to Right
Necklace 1|2|3
Bracelets 1|2
Rings 1|2

Get the Real Deal
Etsy Shop: Get it here!

IN THE COMMENTS SECTION
Where are all of my March Birthday Girls at?!? 
Would you gift your mother, sister, friend, etc. an Aquamarine Jewel?

Check out all of my "You are Jewel Series"Click Here!!
January:Garnet
Febuary:Amethyst

Follow Me to get sneak peeks into new blog posts ;)
Facebook|Twitter|Instagram

13 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Its such a beautiful color, makes me want to be an aquamarine baby haha!!!

      Delete
  2. Stunning! I'm a September/Sapphire lady myself. But I love all shades of blue. Great post.

    www.beautyandwhit.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Ahhhh thats another beautiful color any type of blues are one of my favorite colors!!!!

      Delete
  3. I love how cool this shade of blue is. And the accessories here are too cute for words!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thank you!!! I wear these types of blues more than anything so cute!!!

      Delete
  4. I love blue jewels. They look so pretty especially with a white t-shirt <3

    Kisses, Kali
    www.kalisinspiration.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ooooh yes blues always make me think of spring and summer and with anything white, so cute!!!

      Delete
  5. I LOVE THIS!!! I'm a redhead and this is my favorite color to wear in the spring/summer! Such a fun post!

    -Adriele
    www.StyleAssisted.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You!!!! Blue with red hair is simply divine, so beautiful!!! I'm glad you like it, it means so much :)

      Delete
  6. I'm a diamond baby. I'll have to check out next month's post.

    ReplyDelete