Blog Anniversary Is coming!!!!

This month is going to be very exciting for Color U Bold and you all are invited to come join the festive celebratory time! Because of you I've kept this blog going for 3 whole years...well on May 9 it will be 3 years! So for that I say thank you! Hmmm but I dont think a simple thank you can suffice! It's a secret for now but I have some great opportunities for you to win some of my favorite things ;) I want to say to thank you in a major way! So keep your eyes peeled, stay involved all through out this month(and DONT STOP hehe). From here on out its gonna be a crazy ride but it's gonna be fun too!

My Challenge For You! 
I would love to see your birthday invites for Color U Bold!!!
Here's How:
1.Create a birthday card for Color U Bold(I used picmonkey)
2.Post it on your Instagram with the hashtag #3YRS4CUB(in all caps) and tag me  @color_u_bold (all lowercase)
(I'll be doing something extra special for those who participate)


In the Comments
I would love to know what is one of your favorite blog post that I have created?!
 It could be fashion, beauty, or inspirational...let me know :)


4 comments

  1. Hi deary! Your invite is already just so cute! I am really awful at coming up with anything creative, haha. I love the cuppycake on your invite! Happy 3 years to you and your blog. It's a really fun space!
    xx
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats and well done on your 3rd blog anniversary! How crazy! I'm having my first anniversary in just a month, time passes so fast! I've loved being one of your readers and I can't wait to see what comes next! xxx

    Love, Sofie
    itsjustsofie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool! Have a wonderful tuesday sweetie!

    If you want to follow each other, please follow me on GFC or Bloglovin and I'll do the same ;)


    Join my worldwide giveaways: Jexshop 10$ gift card & Polka dots dress

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on an upcoming 3 years! That's amazing! I've only been blogging for about 10 months but I love every second of it. I love how fun and creative your space is. The colours always make me so happy :)

    http://novellette.com
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12522799

    ReplyDelete